HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: YouTubers?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Stealth

Latest Awards:

Default YouTubers?

Do you watch any youtube vlog channels? If so, which ones?

I watch TheTimTracker, Chills, Tasty, PeruseProject, ComicsExplained, Post2Post, TradeChat, RandomPanser, Rob Dyke, and a few others that I cbf listing

also I couldn't figure out where this was best suited so I put it here sue me

We part, only to meet again. 12/11/04

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Going a bit out of YouTube at the moment but I watch SophDoesNails and SimplyNailogical all the time (both don't do many nail things any more but they're both lovely and funny)! I also watch most of Nikki Limo's videos - she does recipes and drinks (Tasty Tuesday / Thirsty Thursday) and is so hilarious!!

I sometimes watch Zoella and PointlessBlog's videos but I find them a bit fake now. Also sometimes Jeffree Star, Laura Lee, GlamLifeGuru for makeup stuff but I get really bored -.-

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

NONE I don't understand it at all I'd rather watch people who are decent at being funny and stuff, for tips and whatever I might stumble on someone but only for that 1 video
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Don't really watch any vlogs, apart from the odd one from Marzia or Hat Films.

Tokens
    Habbo
    King-Tom

Latest Awards:

I watch people such as McJuggerNuggets/AGP Show/Kidbehindacamera/Oli white/thatcherjoe/morgz

[21:24] laura: play me steps scared of the dark
    or i'll fire you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Going a bit out of YouTube at the moment but I watch SophDoesNails and SimplyNailogical all the time (both don't do many nail things any more but they're both lovely and funny)! I also watch most of Nikki Limo's videos - she does recipes and drinks (Tasty Tuesday / Thirsty Thursday) and is so hilarious!!

I sometimes watch Zoella and PointlessBlog's videos but I find them a bit fake now. Also sometimes Jeffree Star, Laura Lee, GlamLifeGuru for makeup stuff but I get really bored -.-
    Aw I like Soph, I like her collaborations with Jazzybum

At the moment I watch The Ingham Family every day.

Sometimes I'll watch videos by Saffron Barker, Casey Barker, Jazzybum, Nerdy Newb, TheEricButts, Jawarlock, Funko Reece, Funkell, Ben Fitzpatrick etc. as well, but I've gone from watching them religiously to not so much, so I only watch one channel mainly.
    Last edited by Samantha; 21-09-2017 at 09:55 PM.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

no loads of them annoy me HI GUYZZZZZZZZZZZ TODAY IS A WONDERFUL DAY LIKE EVERYDAY

they do that happy clappy personality that's fake af. keep it real bro

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I don’t watch as much as I used to! I pretty much just watch Helen Anderson’s vlogs and I do watch most of Zoellas vlogs (still a fan as fake as it is, hate Alfie and Poppy and Sean though they’re just money scammers). Oh and always watch The Michalaks vlogs they’re fab.

As for ‘main channel’ videos I don’t watch any religiously, only those that catch my eye really.

Helen and the Michalaks are my main ones I’d watch if I hadn’t watch YouTube in a while and wanted to watch something.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

None Most of them (in Brazil at least) are upbeat surreal people on desperate attempts to be relatable 24/7

while making money with it

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Not a lot I watch now, mainly Jay & Romell of TGFbro, H3H3 Productions and Philip Defranco (if it's interesting). I've started watching CTFXC again but I doubt I'll watch them for long and I watch some of Shane Dawsons videos when they seem interesting but that's about it. I could do with some new ones to watch but a lot of people just seem overly happy and fake which doesn't appeal to me.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast