HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    As soon as I say that the app updates and they lock progression behind a paywall.
    i haven't used it for a while, you have to pay now?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    i haven't used it for a while, you have to pay now?
    They've added the function a bunch of mobile games use, where you have 'energy' that deceases the more you use the app. I think you have five charges, and you lose one every time you make a mistake. You either have to wait for your energy to replenish, which takes hours, or use the in-app currency to refill your energy. It's really disappointing. The app seemed very bountiful before, and some days when I had spare time I would go through multiple lessons. Now there are barriers that hinder your progression, although thankfully any older lessons you have already completed seem free to repeat as much as you want.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

They've added the function a bunch of mobile games use, where you have 'energy' that deceases the more you use the app. I think you have five charges, and you lose one every time you make a mistake. You either have to wait for your energy to replenish, which takes hours, or use the in-app currency to refill your energy. It's really disappointing. The app seemed very bountiful before, and some days when I had spare time I would go through multiple lessons. Now there are barriers that hinder your progression, although thankfully any older lessons you have already completed seem free to repeat as much as you want.
    Oh, I know what you mean, the hearts? I used to do a new lesson until I ran out of mistakes, then I'd practice older ones because for each practice you gained one "health" back. So I'd practice 5 times, then carry on with new lessons. On the website, there's no health and I find it much easier to use too.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    Oh, I know what you mean, the hearts? I used to do a new lesson until I ran out of mistakes, then I'd practice older ones because for each practice you gained one "health" back. So I'd practice 5 times, then carry on with new lessons. On the website, there's no health and I find it much easier to use too.
    Oh, you can gain health back by doing older lessons again? Is this not new? I must have had an older version, or since I'm learning Korean which they only released last month, maybe they didn't enable this until now. That's good, then. I also didn't realise there even was a desktop version!

What daily XP amount do you guys have yours set to?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Oh, you can gain health back by doing older lessons again? Is this not new? I must have had an older version, or since I'm learning Korean which they only released last month, maybe they didn't enable this until now. That's good, then. I also didn't realise there even was a desktop version!

What daily XP amount do you guys have yours set to?
    If you click on your health it SHOULD tell you that you can practice for health, but if not you can just choose a lesson and select practice on that. I'm hoping that still works because if they've removed that option it definitely sucks I prefer the desktop version because it actually explains the grammar to you properly and gives you examples, whereas I felt like on the app they just threw new words at you. Although I've only used it for German so it might not be the case for other languages.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I think most of the pro tips is to watch series and movies with that language as much as possible. By time, remove the subtitles and just indulge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12