HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Sonic Mania

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Sonic Mania

Missed the old Sonic?
    Then, even though it wouldn't belong our most hopeful dreams, SEGA decided to give a little chance to the (2D) Classical Sonic one more time and now it's distributing Sonic Mania, a very very recent, hi-fi and contemporary "nostalgic trap" inspired by 2 or 3 or 4 of the beloved platforming games from the Mega Drive time - whose size is more or less 300MB (90's Equivalent of 3MB), no General Microsoft's Synthesizer or any signals of Windows 95's incompatibility, for us to rediscover the pleasure of playing the wellknown and (a few) brand new rollercoaster Acts only this crazy hedgehog knows how to deal with

If you had the chance of playing it, do you really think that it's as groundbreaking as almost everyone's saying?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Keegs:

Latest Awards:

I miss playing sonic!! I used to play all the old sonic games on my playstation when I was a kid!