HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Nice Single-Instrument Artists

Hey !

I'm looking for some recommendations of artists/bands that focus in just a single (or 2) instrument(s), don't matter what instrument it is! If you want 1 or 2 examples, you can take the California Guitar Trio - that spectacular... trio that makes wonders with 3 guitars in hands - and AIR, whose powerful weapon of them is a couple of Synthesizers As simple as these.

Hope that "request" isn't confusing to you!! And thank you for improving this boring and dusted playlist

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Apocalyptica are a pretty prominent single instrument band who primarily use cellos (though they do have dashes of guitar, drums, and keyboard in some of their music). Bond are another one who mostly use violins and violas, although their music is often layered with other instruments. There are many post-rock bands whose primary instruments are guitars and drums; God is an Astronaut are a really good one who don't usually have any vocals. I really love their song The End of the Beginning. There's also This Will Destroy You, who are a favourite of mine, and then there are the Yoshida Brothers (who I believe I have already mentioned to you), who both play the shamisen.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Apocalyptica are a pretty prominent single instrument band who primarily use cellos (though they do have dashes of guitar, drums, and keyboard in some of their music). Bond are another one who mostly use violins and violas, although their music is often layered with other instruments. There are many post-rock bands whose primary instruments are guitars and drums; God is an Astronaut are a really good one who don't usually have any vocals. I really love their song The End of the Beginning. There's also This Will Destroy You, who are a favourite of mine, and then there are the Yoshida Brothers (who I believe I have already mentioned to you), who both play the shamisen.
    We've definitely discussed Yoshida Brothers a few times, especially when I was helping you do the jingles. The live performances of them are incredible and the chemistry they have when it comes to playing the instruments is as equal or greater than two Siamese twins.

God is An Astronaut is as interesting as the clip of it, even being quite ... fatalistic I'll check the other ones tonight - thank you