HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    Night is the period of the day where my creative instincts turns on thoroughly (for some reason), and it's the perfect time to work on every kind of things, stay with web/friends and composing songs Although I still choose the daytime as the perfect moment to read, as my mind is more "free" for imagination and these kind of things on early mornings Who could explain?
    Hello, 2017 LUCPIX! Not all your dreams could be made true and now you're more of a morning person since the idea of staying up until 4AM to do those things seems super super unhealthy for your mind and, these days, utilizing the day on its max potential is the key term

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    Hello, 2017 LUCPIX! Not all your dreams could be made true and now you're more of a morning person since the idea of staying up until 4AM to do those things seems super super unhealthy for your mind and, these days, utilizing the day on its max potential is the key term
    This was me a few years ago it is NOT HEALTHY to stay up super late!! Who cares what you miss right sleep is importantttt

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Night

Night

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I used to be a night person and now I’m such a morning person and dead by like 10:30pm

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123