HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default pixel art video!

I made a video for one of my favorite songs right now.
    Id appreciate any feedback!

moderator alert Thread edited by Mikey (Trialist Forum Super Moderator): Please remember to use badspoilers when necessary, thanks.
    Last edited by Mikey; 26-09-2017 at 12:32 AM.
    Like lawrawrrr Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Keegs:

Latest Awards:

love it!! nice work

Tokens
    Habbo
    Peter1134

good job

thank you guys

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

This is a strong start!! What I would say is if you were trying to stick more in the Habbo style is use a bit less fading in the shading of the wings - they look realistic whereas Habbo wings have a bit more defined pixels - just for an example here's the pegasus wings from the horses:

You can see as well the lines are a little smoother and curved on the outside as well than the more jaggedy look you have.

I think the habbo body changes you've done though are good so gj!!

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    This is a strong start!! What I would say is if you were trying to stick more in the Habbo style is use a bit less fading in the shading of the wings - they look realistic whereas Habbo wings have a bit more defined pixels - just for an example here's the pegasus wings from the horses:

You can see as well the lines are a little smoother and curved on the outside as well than the more jaggedy look you have.

I think the habbo body changes you've done though are good so gj!!
    Oh yes! I see what you mean i'll definitely take that into consideration with my next arts! Thank you sm for the feedback! x

- - - Updated - - -

The video link sadly got censored but if you want to view it click the " Warning: Contains inappropriate content " tab.