HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Keegs:

Latest Awards:

Post Public Transport

Do you use Public Transport?

If so, what do you normally use?

I mainly use the bus. Sometimes I use the tram if I'm going to certain places.
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 13-08-2018 at 07:53 PM.

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

ive never had a car so ive always used public transport. mainly use the bus but when i used go to uni id have to get a train aswel which was a nightmare it was always so full these 1 stop between where i live and uni and it was at a shopping centre so at Christmas it was just the worst and we dont have the nicest of trains. ill get a train every few months when i go to donate blood but thats it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I hate public transport with a fiery passion. I boycotted every bus service during my college years because a driver was rude to me. I went to visit my family last week, who don't live very close. I had to take a train and two coaches, and had yet another run in with a driver. Some of them are such absolute jobsworths. I also noticed the other day the self-service ticket machines at the rail station were not applying discounts. I tried every machine and multiple rail cards, but clearly something had been turned off somewhere — no notices, though. Went to the ticket office to get my ticket instead, but people who weren't paying attention would absolutely get caught out. Then there's the price, which is just atrocious. I'd expect first class and complimentary wine for the price some of these tickets cost. **** the government and all these money grabbing companies. Sorry, public transport gets me really tilted.

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

I take public transport to go to work. Used to take the train for my old job but the bus is now more convenient for my new job. It can be a pain but it gets me from A to B.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I use it, mainly the bus or the train as I don't drive and live in a terrible place that means I have to travel outside of it.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I sometimes use the train if I need to commute from where I live (newcastle) to somewhere like leeds, though this is rare.

i've probably used a public bus less than 10 times in my entire life lol

drive everywhere really
    Last edited by Matthew; 29-09-2017 at 05:40 PM.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

BUS TRAIN TUBE IN THE EVERY MORNING IN THE WEEK

TUBE TRAIN BUS IN THE EVENING IN THE WEEK

BUS AT WEEKEND

SO MUCH PUBLIC TRANSPORT AAAah

it is fricking expensive though so I'm making the most

I hate public transport i could not abide being on a bus ever in my life. I have to catch trains every so often for my job but I despise that. Everyone stinks and it attracts freaks. Plus there is always the risk of being blown up

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

A train mostly or the very odd occasion a bus.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

someboyrafa is offline Help Desk Senior Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    Soosan

Latest Awards:

only use the metro train thing if im going town because i hate driving in city centre. i drive for basically everything elsee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast