HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Keegs:

Latest Awards:

Post Maze Runner: The Death Cure

The trailer for the finale of the Maze Runner saga has finally been announced and the movie will be released in Cinemas on January 26th 2018!

Description of the film:
    In the epic finale to the Maze Runner saga, Thomas leads his group of escaped Gladers on their final and most dangerous mission yet. To save their friends, they must break into the legendary Last City, a WCKD-controlled labyrinth that may turn out to be the deadliest maze of all. Anyone who makes it out alive will get answers to the questions the Gladers have been asking since they first arrived in the maze.

Will you be watching it when it's released and are you a fan of the series?

I honestly can't wait for it. I'm a huge fan of the films and will be watching it when it's released!!
    Like Bailed Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bailed

Latest Awards:

wooo

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I was excited for the first movie of this series, but as I didn’t like the books for the rest of the series I lost my enthusiasm. I haven’t seen the second movie and as I couldn’t finish the third book I doubt I’ll bother watching this movie any time soon. It’s a shame cuz Dylan O’brien but hey I’ll get round to the second and third movie at some point, probably after the fourth comes out (there’s a fourth right there was another book idk)