HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Albums that you like all the tracks of

(Now, stopping to reflect about it, I have serious doubts about the correct spelling of the title of this thread, but, hopefully, the main concept of this is clear)

When you really really enjoy a musician/band, a delightful side effect of this is: finding yourself loving all the tracks of one or two of the artist's albums, which may mean that you have acquired, in time, a musical sensitivity which is so big that even the B sides of the force manage to attract your attraction , for you can extract something interesting from it, even if they don't have elements of the stereo gums or repetitive sick chorus. On the other hand, you could be just a faithful fan, probably

I have a weird and eternal love for all the 5 tracks from Premiers Symptômes EP, by the cool french band AIR. Most of people would call it an "rock for boring elevators", which is a true statement, indeed - I commenced listening to it as a way to cure insomnia and, after sleeping 2 3 nights with that virtuoso soundtrack in my ear, the love happened

How about you? If you forgot the "question" from this thread, read its title and show us your love. This thread is encrypted

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Sticks & Stones by New Found Glory. I love all the songs, know most of the words.
    Brain Thrust Mastery by We Are Scientists.
    To Lose My Life by White Lies.

Pretty much the only ones I can think of atm. I don't always listen to them, in fact they are all albums I've probably not listened to in ages but if I put them on, I just fall in love with them again.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There are a lot of EPs that I love, particularly The Wild Youth by Daughter, the ****s collection from Radical Face, Allie X's debut, Seoul by Amiina, and both Make a Shadow and Daughter in the Choir from Meg Myers. I'll never skip a track on any of them, but when it comes to full length albums... I can probably only say Under My Skin by Avril Lavigne, Born to Die by Lana Del Rey, and Una Mattina from Ludovico Einaudi. I'd almost include Walking With Strangers by The Birthday Massacre, but there's one track I'm not too fond of. I'd actually probably also include Hurry Up, We're Dreaming by M83, which is impressive considering that album has 22 tracks. Been a while since I listened to it, forgot how much I loved it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

There’s quite a few, most that I tend to listen to at work as I don’t use Spotify at work.

+ x and divide by Ed Sheeran
    Room on the Third Floor by McFly
    Mamma Mia movie soundtrack
    Allow Us To Be Frank by Westlife
    Swing When You’re Winning by Robbie Williams
    It’s Time by Michael Bublé

I think there’s more newer and less embarrassing albums but I can’t think

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Air are fab, Moon Safari is definitely an album I could say I like all the tracks on. Everything than Hanson have ever done is amazing, same with Get Up Kids, any of their albums are excellent
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the amity affliction - this could be heartbreak
    the amity affliction - let the ocean take me
    architects - lost forever // lost together
    while she sleeps - this is the six

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    There are a lot of EPs that I love, particularly The Wild Youth by Daughter, the ****s collection from Radical Face, Allie X's debut, Seoul by Amiina, and both Make a Shadow and Daughter in the Choir from Meg Myers. I'll never skip a track on any of them, but when it comes to full length albums... I can probably only say Under My Skin by Avril Lavigne, Born to Die by Lana Del Rey, and Una Mattina from Ludovico Einaudi. I'd almost include Walking With Strangers by The Birthday Massacre, but there's one track I'm not too fond of. I'd actually probably also include Hurry Up, We're Dreaming by M83, which is impressive considering that album has 22 tracks. Been a while since I listened to it, forgot how much I loved it.
    About Born to Die, does this include the Paradise edition, too? I was about to put that on the list too, but then I remembered Million Dollar Man ... it's an incredible track, but it's definitely one that rarely plays here and it leaves me in a strange state

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Air are fab, Moon Safari is definitely an album I could say I like all the tracks on. Everything than Hanson have ever done is amazing, same with Get Up Kids, any of their albums are excellent
    How did you get to know their songs? I've never seen anyone else (whom I know) saying they like AIR. Cool

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Sexy Boy was a chart hit in 98 top tune
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    :odey:

Latest Awards:

JoJo - Mad Love

Absolute 10/10 from start to finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    let it be always marked here that odey is a babe

There are a lot of things that are personally uncomfortable to show, especially me
    without makeup and completely bloated or crying. But I've realized that it's time for me to
    show my audience that you don't have to be perfect to achieve your dreams.
    Because nobody relates to being perfect.

Katy Perry

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    About Born to Die, does this include the Paradise edition, too? I was about to put that on the list too, but then I remembered Million Dollar Man ... it's an incredible track, but it's definitely one that rarely plays here and it leaves me in a strange state
    I would include the Paradise Edition too. Ride, American, Cola, and Gods and Monsters are some of my favourite Lana songs. I don't listen Yayo and Blue Velvet very often, but I don't dislike them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast