HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Default Take Me Back To The... ~ Ends 15th October

...sweet times, the hot nights
    Everything is gonna be alright
    In the summertime, baby in the summertime
    THAT IS WHERE I'LL BE!

In case you missed it, Spotify has just brought out personalised 'Time Capsule' playlists full of all the old songs you used to play back in the day on Spotify. Ya know all the cheesy ones you'd rather forget you were into? It's a playlist full of them!

Now I personally love listening to music I've forgotten I used to love, and I'm currently jamming to my own playlist right now while I'm writing this comp. Totally forgot Naive by The Kooks existed for a while there. So far, I've only been slightly disappointed by one song the rest I've literally been yelling YASSSS when the next song comes on. Some songs have even taken me back to my early Habbox days and my (whole month) attempt at being a HxL DJ!

Whether or not you have Spotify and have listened to your playlist I want to know some songs from your past.
    Tell me below at least five songs from your past and what part of your past they remind you of!

Now you're playing for 20c here, I don't want some pathetic 'took me back to year 8' reasoning, I want some proper stuff! What part of year 8 was it? What were you doing? Why does it recreate that memory in particular???? Gimme the goss!

Prize:

20c or 1 month competitions VIP

Last edited by despect; 12-10-2017 at 01:24 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Bump, only a few days to enter!