HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ello ;)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Peter1134

Red face Ello ;)

Hello people of HabboX,

My name is Solaris (aka Nick), I've been on Habbo for 9 years now and I've to be honest Habbo did change a lot for the better worst. However, that is not my concern. My concern right now is the survival of HabboX, Habbo's No #1 Fansite.

Recently, I realised there were many changes made to HabboX, there's a new chain of command and many other more. There are also a major heavy loss to HabboX's manpower. I've been following HabboX for 7 years now and this is the first time I've ever seen HabboX not doing well.

I wish all the best for the current manager and hope to better reform HabboX for the better good.

Your Regards,
    Solaris.
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    bobjim99

Latest Awards:

( years!!!
    Retired Head DJ at 15

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    Hello people of HabboX,

My name is Solaris (aka Nick), I've been on Habbo for 9 years now and I've to be honest Habbo did change a lot for the better worst. However, that is not my concern. My concern right now is the survival of HabboX, Habbo's No #1 Fansite.

Recently, I realised there were many changes made to HabboX, there's a new chain of command and many other more. There are also a major heavy loss to HabboX's manpower. I've been following HabboX for 7 years now and this is the first time I've ever seen HabboX not doing well.

I wish all the best for the current manager and hope to better reform HabboX for the better good.

Your Regards,
    Solaris.
    Ello, Sol

Culturally speaking, the average internet user today does not even know that forums exist and to make things worse, an environment of discussion and exchange of intellectual ideas seems threateningly astringent for today's internet does not require you to be smart, or have a strong opinion (after all, they will always have a couple of trendy people that will "build opinions" so you can share on your social networks later!!!) or anything like that. So I think that Habbox is one of the few good exceptions we can find out there and just knowing that it is relatively alive and breathing is something to be proud of. Who knows, we can make our castle rise again?

Welcome and don't be timid, Solaris!

Like lawrawrrr Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Keegs:

Latest Awards:

welcome to the forum!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Welcomeeee

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hi, welcome to the forum .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Peter1134

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbob66 View Post
    ( years!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegan View Post
    welcome to the forum!!
    Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    Welcomeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Hi, welcome to the forum .
    Thanks

Tokens
    Habbo
    Peter1134

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    Ello, Sol

Culturally speaking, the average internet user today does not even know that forums exist and to make things worse, an environment of discussion and exchange of intellectual ideas seems threateningly astringent for today's internet does not require you to be smart, or have a strong opinion (after all, they will always have a couple of trendy people that will "build opinions" so you can share on your social networks later!!!) or anything like that. So I think that Habbox is one of the few good exceptions we can find out there and just knowing that it is relatively alive and breathing is something to be proud of. Who knows, we can make our castle rise again?

Welcome and don't be timid, Solaris!
    There's an application called discordapp and most of the forums are moving there. It is easier to scout for people and easier to communicate. However, we will not have the threads etc, it's like a live chat discussion etc. If someone needs help, it'll be help by live support immediately. I'm planning to propose this idea to HabboX.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Hey, welcome to the forum. If you're interested in joining one of the many departments we have, I'm pretty sure there is a few openings so you could join us and help bring some life back into Habbox
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

We actually have a big influx of staff at the moment, not losing them, over the last few weeks! I just wanted to also say that while we don't use discord (we did investigate it but the majority of our users preferred keeping on Skype) we 1000% have the "live support" and recruitment element you're suggesting!

Anyway, welcome to the forum!! I'd be happy to listen to any other ideas you have

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast