HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb What is your idea of intelligence?

While selecting the data of the characteristics of your potential soulmate or the pursuit of fine comb after your best virtues, we always say, intimately, that the adjective we are looking for behind other people and within ourselves is "intelligent."

But, in your opinion, what actually makes a person intelligent? Or rather, relatively smarter than the others? How much information does one have inside the cortex? The unusual ability with numbers? Being a good communicator?

In my humble opinion, I think that the determining factor of a relatively high intelligence is the ability to imagine ANYTHING (it requires train), be it the power to transform texts into mental images or anything derived from it, causing as a consequence an ability to create solutions to seemingly unsolvable problems and having crazy ideas without a major effort. As Einstein once said, Imagination is way better than knowledge! Is there a single boy like that?

A good thread to everyone

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Not sure really. There's different kinds of intelligent so it depends what task you're carrying out as to who you would want with you/on your side in a quiz. The cleverest guy you know could do very complex sums in his head, but couldn't knock a shelf together.

Also is it better to know a smaller number of things to a technical depth like an expert or, as my teacher described me a good few years ago, to have a good general knowledge of lots of things and put together a variety of things but not with that depth.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'd have to agree with Dan, intelligence comes in many different shapes and forms - whether or not it's useful really depends on the situation.

If we're going on to a bit of a deeper philosophical level, true intelligence is the realisation of just how dumb all of humanity is in comparison to the universe as a whole! We like to think we're all so smart, with our fancy computers and tvs, but it is all really insignificant compared to the wonders beyond us.
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.
    Like Manji Liked