HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halloween!

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Default Halloween!

It's October so obviously, it's Halloween.

Anyone going treat or tricking or to a party in costume? What's your costume ideas?

Does anyone even decorate for Halloween? I don't feel like I see many people do it near me but I'm thinking I might do a little bit as my work has got some nice decorations in. I don't think I'm going out though so no costume for me this year.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Never been trick or treating it sounds terrifying and intrusive but I love dressing up so will def be doing that, hopefully with a party but who knows
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm working on Halloween, so I won't be doing anything. Haven't been trick or treating since I was like twelve, anyway. Hope I don't encounter any ghouls. Last time I was roaming around in the wee hours of Halloween, some chav started on me and said his friend told him that I intended to stab him.

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

I have to dress up for work, and then in the evening me and the boyfriend are going for a night out with his friends and will be dressing up for that also! It should be fun! Alcohol makes the costumes come to life I feel!

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I’m going to a party the Friday before so technically not on Halloween but I’m either dressing up as a skeleton or my partner and I are going to be Rick and Morty. Depends if we can get it looking okay haha

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't really do anything for Halloween, haven't for years. Last year we were in Blackpool so I'm not sure if anyone called at our house. We live in a cul-de-sac now so I don't think we'll get many, if any.

Years and years ago, I went to a Halloween party, and me, my sister and a friend at the party went Trick or Treating around the neighbourhood - a woman we called on didn't know what Halloween/Trick or Treat was so she gave us an open bag of nuts instead...

I was on holiday for Halloween once so we went Trick or Treating in Blackpool around the hotels which was fun!

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Normally we all to Alton towers on Halloween other year i went to the scare fest 5 times and we always dress up but sadly this year we can't even afford 1 day there but its my nieces birthday day before Halloween so we might see get a party at least.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Halloween

hey it's Habboween soon guys

anyone doing anything or wanna do anything or are you too old

my mate is having a halloween party in his flat in the city centre on sunday 29th October so gonna go that. He does it really good like all the decorations and that i'm impressed by it. Not sure whether i can be bothered to dress up though cos loads of costumes do look naff. might go as Scream or Harry Potter - benefit of the hogwarts robes idea is no messing about with removing a hot mask to have a drink. i'll see.

Not sure how long i'll stay out for though i might get the last metro home at half 11 cos once i stayed out on halloween and i was stuck in town till 5am with two mates it was a right horror show in the cold.

wbu

moderator alert Threads merged by Mikey (Forum Manager): Please do not post duplicate threads, thanks.
    Last edited by Mikey; 12-10-2017 at 11:09 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Not doin' nuffin'. Haven't really done anything for Halloween since like 2002.

Also, this is just ten posts down.

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

I've never really done much for Halloween since we have a long driveway and no one is bothered to drive or walk up so no trick or treaters.

At my old house on a normal street we used to get lots, even when it rained and poured one year. Dedicated!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast