HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Default Have you ever dyed your hair?

As I'm currently dying my hair turquoise, I thought I'd ask. Have you ever dyed your hair? Any crazy colours or just natural colours?

I've been a ton of different colours throughout the last few years, as well as bleaching it a few times to either get a bright colour or just take a break from dyeing it when the colour fades. It's a bit of a pain to keep up with sometimes.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah, I'm naturally brown - when I was younger my mum just put a red streak in my hair when she was dying hers, but you couldn't see it. When I was a bit older I had blonde highlights, I didn't like them that much.

Since starting at my work in 2012, I've been red, then decided to go purple and I then wanted to go back brown. I bought a dye, but it didn't take to my hair and just made my roots ginger and kept the rest purple; two boxes of hair colour remover later and I am completely ginger and I like it .
    Last edited by Samantha; 06-10-2017 at 06:48 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I don’t dye it frankly because I could not be bothered with the upkeep, I’m not a fan of my natural colour really so I may end up doing it one day. Maybe like balayage so I could keep my natural colour on top and blonder as it goes down so less upkeep

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

thought about dying my hair some crazy colours but never been brave enough plus i swim alot and when others dye their hair it just runs out while your swimming and just makes a mess plus i like my natural colour if im lucky i can get really good highlights just buy spending some time in the sun. Think if i did dye my hair id go some mad colour not just another natural hair colour

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RuthOnToast View Post
    thought about dying my hair some crazy colours but never been brave enough plus i swim alot and when others dye their hair it just runs out while your swimming and just makes a mess plus i like my natural colour if im lucky i can get really good highlights just buy spending some time in the sun. Think if i did dye my hair id go some mad colour not just another natural hair colour
    I'd say just go for it and go some crazy colour when you do. I used to worry that it wouldn't suit me and stuck to red, purple or pink. Eventually, I just went for it and went turquoise, I've been blue as well a few times. It's a bit of a shock when you see yourself to start with but you get used to it and it always looks awesome
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

I've colouredmy hair but never dyed it. Never seen the point of it tbh as a male.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Keegs:

Latest Awards:

Never ever!

someboyrafa is offline Help Desk Senior Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    Soosan

Latest Awards:

no.

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Nope never dyed it before and wouldn't intend to. I like my hair colour, it's brown/dirty blonde.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Never dyed my hair