HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: booze tolerance

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default booze tolerance

god my tolerance to booze this year has just evaporated. i have no idea why

take the last two times i've drank (this week and last). other week i had x3 red wines at my auntys, wasn't even drunk... next day i am really feeling it in work. then other day i had x3 becherovka's and coke and a sensible measure and was done in from it. then yday i had x2 gin and tonics (again sensible measures) and like 2 wines. wasn't even drunk yet wake up to a bad hangover and feel vile all day.

was talking to my mate about this other day and how like we used to drink half a bottle of whiskey for PRE DRINKS and that was before going out and getting smashed. if i drank anything like i used to i think i would *actually* die from it.

what is it though, age or just maybe less of those mad nights. it's becoming so not worth it anymore i used to be quite proud of the amount i could drink and now it's pathetic!! i'm like a parent who gets hangovers from a few beers

wbu has your tolerance gone up or down??

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

You're old.

I don't drink so it's never changed.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I drank loads during my second year of university. Wine, cocktails, vodka, whisky, schnapps, rum... I was up for anything and could go for hours, a couple of times drinking until I was sick. My tolerance went down when drinking became a thing for weekends. At the beginning I would confidently make my through 500 ml of vodka, but I started to waver after a little while. The less frequently I drank, the more my tolerance dropped, which makes a lot of sense. I don't think it really has anything to do with getting old.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

My tolerance has gone up and down.

If I'm going out and drinking quite a bit then I can usually handle more and know when to stop so I don't get too messy, apart from the odd occasion when I've had one or two more than I should have. If I'm just drinking at home then it's usually a couple, or sometimes just one and then I can feel it but my measures are probably a bit too big sometimes so that might explain it. I do think as well if I'm going out drinking then I probably pace myself more than I would at home which probably helps me drink more.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

I don't drink so its pretty low when I do drink on the odd occasion.