HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breakfast

Tokens
    Habbo
    BlackWidow_xx

Default Breakfast

Why is it so difficult to decide what is best for breakfast? Who said you can't have a burger for breakfast? If I'm hungry for breakfast, I will eat whatever is in my fridge/cupboards be it the generic cereal or something a little different, like 4 cookies. Who are you to judge what I eat and when?

So it begs the question; what have you had for breakfast that was so different to what society says you must eat that you would be judged terribly if shared?! The more weird, the more wonderful!
    Thank you,
    BWx :¬:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well, I get up a 3am to get ready for work, and I don't usually eat anything at that time, but today I had a chocolate BN biscuit... so I guess that was my breakfast. I don't really eat breakfast, though. I'm just not hungry when I get out of bed. I have always had cereal as a snack. I've met a lot of people that say that's weird, but I'll happily much on it at midnight or whenever I fancy.
    Like BlackWidow Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I've had some weird stuff like left over chinese or jelly and ice-cream, chocolate/sweets. I'm not much of a breakfast person especially if I'm up super early and when I am, I'm sometimes in the mood for something more snack like than the typical toast or cereal.
    Last edited by Charlie; 09-10-2017 at 11:45 AM.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog
    Like BlackWidow Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I feel so sick if I eat breakfast when I wake up usually don't eat before like 10!! Leftovers for "breakfast" sounds fine to me tho ;D

Biscuits/ fruit etc often form my "breakfast" if I do have anything in the morning!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like BlackWidow Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't normally have breakfast anymore... but if I feel like a bloody pizza then you better damn well expect I'll be eating a pizza!

Porridge is always good. With salt, I must remind you all. I have it at any time of the day: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack - it's perfect for everything. Simply delicious, I feel like porridge now. (this is normal for breakfast, but thought I'd include it anyway)

Also potatoes. I literally just have a plate of mashed potatoes for breakfast/lunch/dinner sometimes. I'm actually having it now, not kidding. They're fantastic just to appreciate on their own. In the past, rather than the effort of making actual mashed potatoes, I used to always have instant potatoes "smash" which are powdered, just add some hot water and they're ready to go. I still have them a lot but not as often.
    Last edited by Lewis; 09-10-2017 at 02:17 PM.
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Yesterday I had the Tennesse Jack box meal from KFC for breakfast (it was the last day of having it) and it was glorious. Today, no breakfast changes every day for me, depending on whether I'm up and about or whatever
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like BlackWidow Liked

I don't think it's a case of judging someone I think it's a case of your health. If you want a burger for breakfast go for it, but you'd probably end up huge in the process

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Breakfast means Breakfast.

I don't have breakfast really unless later on because I cannot eat for a good two hours after I wake up.

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

On work days, it feels a hell of a lot better to have something in my stomach before starting work at least. I've had ice cream for breakfast once. Sure I've had 'weirder' stuff but nothing else comes to mind.
    Like BlackWidow Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Lately, my breakfasts are being progressively reduced to a few cups of coffee and nothing more, rarely accompanied by a brown bread, gulp

but there is something about spending the morning on a full stomach that leaves us a little more lazy or "heavier"t han usual, although a little bit of farinaceous helps for our sanity aaa

Like BlackWidow Liked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast