HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Do you get on with your neighbours?

Mine are inconsiderate, loud-mouthed unmentionables whom I would love to smother. There's little worse than coming back from a night shift to be drained even further by some noisy layabouts who groan and shout as though it awarded them money. Sometimes I get a peaceful sleep, and when I look out the window after waking up and see that their car isn't outside, I think, "Oh, that's why."

moderator alert Thread moved by Charlie (Forum Super Moderator): from Discuss Anything as I feel it is better suited here
    Last edited by Charlie; 12-10-2017 at 02:15 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Here, we live in an apartment on the third floor (it is the highest point and gives the greatest view of the landscape outside. It would be extremely low if it was not located at the top of a hill) so, for us, it is as if we were one kind of antenna picking up (at a wide radius of distance) all the noises and screams and sneezing that every HUNDREDS of people do, randomly. Someone (a mother/nanny probably) spends THE WHOLE TIME screaming at a baby and she does not realize that's what makes the baby cry, and it makes me want to stick out the window and yell asking if she has any license to even look at children

Other than that, we live in a peaceful compacted neighborhood. That may imply that, in fact, MY family from 44 is the noisy one :hmm:

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Mine are pretty good, except for the ones at the back of us, had to call the cops on them a few times (shouting, swearing etc) Other than that they're pretty good and I know them by name.

Country
    Scotland
    Tokens
    Habbo
    MikeyFusion

Latest Awards:

Yeah I like our neighbours, all seem really nice on passing.

My old upstairs neighbours (maybe like 3-4 years ago) who had lived above us since we moved in when I was 1 (I'm now 23), were an absolute nightmare. Woman's son constantly in and out of prison and kept coming up to the flat trying to smash the entrance door open to get to her flat door. He got in the entrance door once and all you could hear was banging on the door. Police were always up. The woman on the other hand wasn't any better, she had speakers on the ground and always played loud music which we had to complain about aswell. The woman always came to our door to apologise about the music and her son but it always happened and was being very manipulative. When she came down to say that they were moving out I said GOOD and closed the door on her. So glad they are gone! New upstairs are a young couple with children who all seem nice as I've said in passing and are never a bother.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    When she came down to say that they were moving out I said GOOD and closed the door on her.
    Like Mikey Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think ive posted on here a few times about the time my mum got beaten up on her own doorstep by my next door neighbour and her daughters... then a few years later she got run over by a lorry and had to have her leg amputated. Now she drives around in a mobility scooter cause she cba to learn to walk with a prosthetic leg :L

my other next door neighbours are two faced old couple but they're nice most of the time

New people who moved opposite seem nice. I had a few parcels for them and the woman always jokes and stuff so id say they seem decent :Thumbs-Up:

Other people except for an old couple down the road that my mum has known since she moved here are arse holes who deserve nothing good in life

My neighbours are ********, but they probably think the same about me leaving rick astley on full blast when I was at work one day to piss them off

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

My neighbors don't really get along with us. Mostly because of my father's loud bird. (Even I don't even like it, but he won't get ride of it). When I had grandparents living with my family they also placed fuel to the fire.