HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    nat965

Latest Awards:

Default What's the longest emeercency wait time you've ever had?

how long have you waited in the emergency department/room before being seen by a doctor?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I fractured my arm like twenty years ago, but don't remember having to wait particularly long. Otherwise I haven't had to go to the hospital much. I almost fractured it a second time, but as it turned out I had bruised my radial bone. I didn't have to wait very long (this was in like 2001). I've had two ultrasound scans, but they were by appointment. I did have to wait a couple of weeks for those, and more recently I had to wait up to two weeks for a doctors appointment.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I have never personally been in for an emergency. Worst i've done is sprain my wrist!

Waited with Grandad for a few hours in A&E a couple of times.

Tokens
    Habbo
    zammy149

Latest Awards:

when i was 5 or 6, (2003) my brother threw a high heel to my forehead and opened a huge gash in my head. had to hold a paper towel to my head while we waited for about 2 hours for the doctor to put stitches on my forehead. still have the scar

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

I've only been to A&E once and that's cause I took an accidentally overdose. I was only waiting about half an hour in the waiting room, but I had to wait around a lot after that for blood tests, for tablets to work, my IV to be put in, I had an x-ray and then to be taken to the room I was staying in as I was kept in for 3 nights.
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

5-10mins cause well I make it all happen fast cause I never shut up LOL plus its usually me having the surgeries so tick tock lol then I stay overnight and I'm out the next day.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

About five - six hours, I believe. My dog pulled over my other half at the time and tore the ligament in his arm and fractured his wrist.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Never really had an experience of waiting in ER. However, I do think doctors sorts things good enough and hopefully people would be understanding why some are being treated earlier than others regardless of what time they come in at.