HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Manji

Default I'm COOL I know... Hell yeah I am.. :D

Hi this is IGN Manji.. I've been playing habbo since 2011.. If you know my friend Jeaah, please let her know that I'm back in habbo.. HAHAHAHAA .. thankies..
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Hey! I don't know her, hopefully someone will! Welcome back, don't be a stranger
    Like Manji Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Manji View Post
    Hi this is IGN Manji.. I've been playing habbo since 2011.. If you know my friend Jeaah, please let her know that I'm back in habbo.. HAHAHAHAA .. thankies..
    Since 2011? Stop mentioning 2011 as if 2011 had existed in the ice age!

The time is short and the adventure is deliciously long, but, anyway, enjoy your beginner pack if you want to head dive into this planet

HERE is the paradise of discussion of all things that can be bought, appreciated, and which, in a way, offers us an escaping option while at the same time revealing bits of our real-Self. They call it entertainment, eh? You can both continue or begin a convo, don't be afraid

And HERE is the, relatively, Dada side of the force where everything makes sense but if you want, you can put some tomato on top to give flavor to the clouds if you understand us. Unrequited loves and other illnesses, gossip, bad hair days, your upcoming trip to Brazil and seemingly a smoking area where the old (wo)men get together to talk a word or two but nothing more because cba

No further explanation because you are cool already. Welcome! Are you a game reviewer?
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 19-10-2017 at 12:06 AM.

Like Manji Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Manji

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post
    Since 2011? Stop mentioning 2011 as if 2011 had existed in the ice age!

The time is short and the adventure is deliciously long, but, anyway, enjoy your beginner pack if you want to head dive into this planet

HERE is the paradise of discussion of all things that can be bought, appreciated, and which, in a way, offers us an escaping option while at the same time revealing bits of our real-Self. They call it entertainment, eh? You can both continue or begin a convo, don't be afraid

And HERE is the, relatively, Dada side of the force where everything makes sense but if you want, you can put some tomato on top to give flavor to the clouds if you understand us. Unrequited loves and other illnesses, gossip, bad hair days, your upcoming trip to Brazil and seemingly a smoking area where the old (wo)men get together to talk a word or two but nothing more because cba

No further explanation because you are cool already. Welcome! Are you a game reviewer?

I'm not a game review but I can be... I've been playing computer games since I was 10... I remember It was the time when Counter strike was so famous... HAHA

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

I'm not a game review but I can be... I've been playing computer games since I was 10... I remember It was the time when Counter strike was so famous... HAHA
    I had my first experiences when I was 4-5 years old and the father of our neighbors had to go to the hospital (car accident???) so the older brother of them brought a notebook and then they introduced The Sims to us. It was a magical moment, but we only had our own computer some time later. My parents never liked it very much that I was an avid player (guess they imagined that "computer games" were attributed to the same category of "gambling", which obviously is not (always) true !!) A cruel question, but do you remember about your very first time? P

Like Manji Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Manji

I had my first experiences when I was 4-5 years old and the father of our neighbors had to go to the hospital (car accident???) so the older brother of them brought a notebook and then they introduced The Sims to us. It was a magical moment, but we only had our own computer some time later. My parents never liked it very much that I was an avid player (guess they imagined that "computer games" were attributed to the same category of "gambling", which obviously is not (always) true !!) A cruel question, but do you remember about your very first time? P

Same here haha.. My parents also didn't like me playing computer games because of the voilence and all that... I've been playing different online games since then ... I felt like it helped me mold my overall personality..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Manji

Same here haha.. My parents also didn't like me playing computer games because of the voilence and all that... I've been playing different online games since then ... I felt like it helped me mold my overall personality.. I remember the first time i played was with some friends at school... I had to beat this friend who was so good at sniping that is why i had to constantly practice until such time i was able to beat him... HAHAHA

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Same here haha.. My parents also didn't like me playing computer games because of the voilence and all that... I've been playing different online games since then ... I felt like it helped me mold my overall personality.. I remember the first time i played was with some friends at school... I had to beat this friend who was so good at sniping that is why i had to constantly practice until such time i was able to beat him... HAHAHA
    It resembles the autobiography Scott McCloud published last century regarding his OBSESSION WITH CHESS and how the fact that his father and his friend would always win all the chess matches made him extremely frustrated and then he began to train as hell until he's got finally being skilled enough to beat them effortlessly ---on the other hand, this made him suffer, have crisis of abstinence and, who knows, drug use lmao. But you look sane

Yeah, they may help, brother. I have no idea how my character would be if I had not played video games but, at the same time, I can not rationally explain what is the determining factor from the personality of an usual player? @_@

Like Manji Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Manji

Yeah true.. Family , friends and experiences in life too maybe ... So glad i was able to make friends here in a short span of time.... nice meeting you HAHA... add me up in habbo.. IGN : Manji... see you buddy im off to work now
    Last edited by Manji; 20-10-2017 at 01:22 AM.
    I never lose, It's either I win or I learn.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Yeah true.. Family , friends and experiences in life too maybe ... So glad i was able to make friends here in a short span of time.... nice meeting you HAHA... add me up in habbo.. IGN : Manji... see you buddy im off to work now
    same here hahahah making friends in habbox.... frankly, who'd imagine that?!

see you around and do your job excellently

Like Manji Liked

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast