HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Unleashed At Last

Yo, this was my first attempt at making a synthesizer song that lasted more than five minutes! I know some people in here understand at least some of music, so you'll probably know if this is interesting or just a meaningless filler

made for a small duo project, with an upcoming ""album"" and everything that it deserves

if you want to begin listening at 1:00, it's comprehensible. hope you like it!

Like Manji Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Manji

Quote Originally Posted by LUCPIX View Post

Yo, this was my first attempt at making a synthesizer song that lasted more than five minutes! I know some people in here understand at least some of music, so you'll probably know if this is interesting or just a meaningless filler

made for a small duo project, with an upcoming ""album"" and everything that it deserves

if you want to begin listening at 1:00, it's comprehensible. hope you like it!

NICE ONE !!!
    I never lose, It's either I win or I learn.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Manji View Post
    NICE ONE !!!
    THANKS, BRO !!!