HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Your first time ♫

all passion begins as a blank book. can you remember the first time you heard a song and you actually LIKED it, not just as a strategic modification of airborne particles to generate satisfying sounds but as something that made you start liking music not just for being music, but also for what it represented, for the artist who sang it, and all the rest who combined, you discover the love of music alone and unleashed so many other tastes? specially when you were still a kid

(hope this thread makes sense)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I didn't 'get' music when I was young. I didn't really understand why people would listen to other people making noises — the concept of a melody was completely lost on me. But when I was around eleven or twelve, my cousin started introducing me to a lot of classic rock, which she is really into. I got into that a little bit, but then I branched out into modern rock music and started listening to people like Avril Lavigne. The first popular music I remember enjoying was Get Over You by Sophie Ellis-Bextor, and Left Outside Alone by Anastacia. During my very early teens, I remember being in the car with somebody, and we were driving to the shop. When we got there, I elected to wait in the car just so I could listen to Anastacia. That's one of my earliest memories of really 'getting' music.

Tokens
    Habbo
    DaimC

Latest Awards:

I've always been interested in music and the people who sing. I first started listening to some small bands but i then found out about electronic music and oh boy did that genre sweep me in the whirl. Rap and Hip Hop came after that and i absolutely loved it, i remember listening to Ice Cube, 50 Cent and Chamillionaire. Now i listen mainly to Rap-, Trap-, Electronic-, and Rock music. But i've never really been a fan of pop music, it's too "mainstream" for me because to my experience everyone listens to it constantly and kind of frustrates me. I remember when i got home i would spend my whole rest of the day on YouTube searching for music, and i still do
    Last edited by DaimC; 31-10-2017 at 08:16 PM.
    (love):S