HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Default Victorian Christmas 2017

Now we are in November, it is only right to start talking about Habbo Christmas!

The theme this year seems to be a Victorian Christmas (credit to Puhekupla)

Codes: https://puhekupla.com/en/news/4119

Xmas Ice Rink bundle: https://puhekupla.com/en/news/4121

What are your thoughts on this?
    Last edited by Jarkie; 01-11-2017 at 09:55 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like that bear. I may try to pop on and get one around Christmas if it isn't too expensive.

Tokens
    Habbo
    DaimC

Latest Awards:

Ooh, gotta buy that Finnish sauna bundle so i can just direct people there if they ask me where i'm from. Only thing i really want from all that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    (love):S
    Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I like that bear. I may try to pop on and get one around Christmas if it isn't too expensive.
    Knowing Habbo, they will either make the bear a limited rare costing like 500c and only selling 50 of them like most limited rares. - Though I hope I'm wrong!

Like DaimC Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

"xmas_ltd17_ted" definitely a 500c+ limited some of this stuff is quite pretty but moooostly can't see a use for it
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Well on the hopes we’d get cool new Christmas stuff has gone, cool furni but disappointed this is their Christmas attempt. Will probably get the bulldog to add to my animal collection but prob won’t bother with rest.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    Knowing Habbo, they will either make the bear a limited rare costing like 500c and only selling 50 of them like most limited rares. - Though I hope I'm wrong!
    I don't think 500c is too bad for something limited. I bought the Glowing Reindeer a couple of Christmas' ago and I think that was 500c. That said, though, that should be the absolute higher end. The first year of LTDs were so much cheaper in comparison and often came in larger quantities (Caterpillar, Cherry Tree, etc). Now they've lowered the quantity and upped the price tenfold. It's as though they aren't confident LTDs sell anymore and are relying on the whales.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I don't think 500c is too bad for something limited. I bought the Glowing Reindeer a couple of Christmas' ago and I think that was 500c. That said, though, that should be the absolute higher end. The first year of LTDs were so much cheaper in comparison and often came in larger quantities (Caterpillar, Cherry Tree, etc). Now they've lowered the quantity and upped the price tenfold. It's as though they aren't confident LTDs sell anymore and are relying on the whales.
    I suppose, but they seem to price it for those who either gamble or buy lots of credits. Not like the good old days where most rares was just 25c