HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Do you track your unfollowers?

On social media, do you ever track your unfollowers?

I used to really religiously but now I just notice when people don't follow cos I click on their account or notice their posts aren't in my feed any more!! Cba with people unfollowing really, I don't base my life around my follower count (any more!!!)

I'd just love to know why some people unfollow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to on tumblr, a couple of years ago. I'd go through the list maybe once a month and clear out the deadwood who unfollowed me. I used to follow everybody back, so eventually I was following so many people that tumblr was just not worth looking at anymore, because my feed had become a mess of stuff I didn't care for. I stopped following people back, but I still haven't wiped the rest. Used to do the same on instagram and twitter. I'd just follow everybody on twitter, and didn't really care if anybody unfollowed me, because they have a list feature. I put everyone I cared to hear from on the list, and only looked at the list, never my feed. Instagram was a similar case to tumblr. I'd be all about follow for follow, but it just rendered it useless, because my feed would be an amalgamation of crap. I got to 1k followers, but I decided I wanted to reclaim my feed and unfollowed everyone. These days I only follow people I care for, so if somebody unfollows me I don't really mind.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Didn't even know this was a thing I thought it was just a scam for facebook followers or something
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

If they dont want to follow me then **** them
    Like LUCPIX, DaimC, Manji Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Well, probably in the beginning that old story applies to almost all users, right!? I'd look at the follower "score" and if it's saying that I've lost -1 random user from India I'd be like WHY???

The will to leave the anonymity and negotiating frantically with other random users until realizing that, in short, having thousands of followers does not mean very much for us, unless they are conquered in a honest, gradual and spontaneous way, from the moment in which you stop being a content creator robot to become a human who do what you do simply for the intuitive pleasure of posting something

Tokens
    Habbo
    DaimC

Latest Awards:

I'd have no reason to track them, if they wanna unfollow then its whatever. I think it would make me seem like i really need them to a point to track them
    (love):S

Tokens
    Habbo
    Manji

as if I would die if they unfollow me.. HAHAHA
    I never lose, It's either I win or I learn.
    Like DaimC Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

I did used to on twitter but honestly I stopped caring

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by DaimC View Post
    I'd have no reason to track them, if they wanna unfollow then its whatever. I think it would make me seem like i really need them to a point to track them
    the only thing I find is really is seeing which one of my "friends" no longer wants anything to do with me but doesn't have the balls to say "I don't want to be friends any more" or have any kind of convo.

I had a couple people unfollow me a few years ago because I seemed "too sad" in my tweets (they told me after), finding that out instead of coming to me and asking if I'm ok was just awful! So called friends as well

Tokens
    Habbo
    DaimC

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    the only thing I find is really is seeing which one of my "friends" no longer wants anything to do with me but doesn't have the balls to say "I don't want to be friends any more" or have any kind of convo.

I had a couple people unfollow me a few years ago because I seemed "too sad" in my tweets (they told me after), finding that out instead of coming to me and asking if I'm ok was just awful! So called friends as well

Oh wow, that sounds so bad when they didn't even come to ask you if you were ok or not
    (love):S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast