HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Default Recruitment Speedway ~ 11th November

Recruitment Speedway? You're probably wondering what this is, right? Sounds a bit like a cheesy speed dating event doesn't it? If you think that then you're not far of!

I've lost you? Well allow me to explain. Myself and our lovely Recruitment team have come up with a recruitment event that will be taking place on Saturday 11th November at 8 - 10pm GMT and will take place in @Sho; room where there will be different reps for each department. The reps will be there to sell their department, they'll be explaining to Habbo users what their department is there for, they will explain about minimums for their department they are representing, they will talk to them about reward systems and trying to get people to join their department. Each rep will have 5 minutes per person to sell the department and at the end of the event the people who take part will be asked if they want to join any of the departments, now I'll point out that this event is more for exposure for each department and if people want to join as staff that's a bonus but it's important for people to get to know what each department is there for.

General management will be there answering any questions you may have and making sure the event is running as smoothly as possible, as well as the rest of the recruitment team.

If you have any questions or would like to join the recruitment team then feel free to send me a PM!

I hope to see as many of you there as possible

Thanks,

James
    xox

Like lawrawrrr Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

This is on now! Search Shonly xxxx