HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Habbox Forums

Tokens

Default Habbox Forums

I guys new here but me and my buddies like to twiddle with vbulletin, and we were curious if yall knew were some habbox related themes were that were vb4? we found habbox emotion but all of the content is vb3.

any help would be greatly appreciated. btw your style is so extreamly awesome!! (The Dojo)

moderator alert Thread moved by lawrawrrr - General Manager
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 06-11-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Habbox is Vbulletin 4, and all our themes are obviously functioning with that!

The Dojo is my fav theme too and we do have plans for a few more, but we don't provide our IP to people sorry!

If you can code them there's a place for you at Habbox, so give me a shout.
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 06-11-2017 at 10:13 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

@mehetts; unfortunately, we do not currently hold a library of Habbo Forum themes as we're an official fansite, not a resource site. I would've suggested HabboEmotion but as you've said you've already checked. I can only otherwise recommend checking DeviantArt for some themes, but these might be graphical only. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by lawrawrrr; 06-11-2017 at 10:12 PM.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Habbox is Vbulletin 4, and all our themes are obviously functioning with that!

The Dojo is my fav theme too and we do have plans for a few more, but we don't provide our IP to people sorry!

If you can code them there's a place for you at Habbox, so give me a shout.
    I dont want you to get the wrong idea i wasn'tmeaning to ask for any personal site information or anything like that lol, just any known vb4 habbox librarys =D

and yea i can code =D ive been checking out the forums.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mehetts View Post
    I dont want you to get the wrong idea i wasn'tmeaning to ask for any personal site information or anything like that lol, just any known vb4 habbox librarys =D

and yea i can code =D ive been checking out the forums.
    Most Habbo themes will be customised "generic" vb4 skins or custom coded ones by previous staff members, that's where all ours come from. We have a few that have been designed and mostly work as re-skins of existing themes rather than starting from scratch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like mehetts Liked

Tokens

if yall ever decide to sell the dojo id be willing to drop a couple hundred for the style xml alone. just so i didnt have to do all the damn style var and css myself lmfao frfr =P

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Sorry we won't be selling the skin! This one is another one we have that's similar, obviously you can just change all the elements to what you want, that's definitely the easiest way to do it!

https://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=312369

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Couldn't we sell and use funds towards a new one?

Like Jarkie Liked