HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    What’s with everyone (like two) meeting the chuckle brothers omg jealous!

Ive seen quite a few cba listing but only one I can think of that I’ve properly met, had a lengthy convo and a picture with, is Ronan Keating when I was like 10 lmao
    It was great, we had tickets to watch them perform at the Embassy Centre in Skegness, when they finished we found out we could get pictures and autographs. This was back before amazing phones and cameras, we didn't even have a disposable one so we just had to have them sign their autograph on the picture we had. The day before we went to see them, my nanny had fallen and had her arm in a sling, because of this we got to queue jump too, lmao.

Oh I remember, I've also met the legend darts player Phil Taylor!
    Last edited by Samantha; 08-11-2017 at 11:02 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I've met met len goodman and a couple of olympians (not major ones) who went to my school if they count??

I've seen Paul Hollywood, Gabby Allen from Love Island and Jay Rayner, all at Euston station...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    I've met met len goodman and a couple of olympians (not major ones) who went to my school if they count??

I've seen Paul Hollywood, Gabby Allen from Love Island and Jay Rayner, all at Euston station...
    Oh yeah one of the Paralypians went to my school so I guess I could count him too.

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    What’s with everyone (like two) meeting the chuckle brothers omg jealous!
    I live in the same town as the chuckle brothers so ive met them aswell they had a signing for after their show.

I once held a door open for tom Daley

Most the people ive seen like Queen, meat loaf, boyzone, one direction, mcfly this list could go on a while. Ive also seen Miranda hart, russle howard and harry hill.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I'll have added another to the list by next week, going to a talk by Gordon Brown in the Concert Rooms, St George's Hall, Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstones
    The former Prime Minister, Gordon Brown will talk about a remarkable forty years on the political frontline.

Join us for this landmark event to celebrate the release of his forthcoming memoir, My Life, Our Times, which reflects candidly on an extraordinary career; from New Labour's 1997 landslide electoral victory, to the 2008 global financial crisis and the historic 2014 Scottish and 2016 European referendums.
    If there's a Q&A session I am going to ask him if he thinks the Labour government's refusal to hold a referendum (as promised) on the Lisbon Treaty in 2009 led to the In/Out referendum in 2016 and consequently Brexit itself.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I think I might have seen Queen Rania. Not sure though

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12