HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Oldest Habbo Memory

Obviously, as for everyone, your adventure had to start from scratch, as an incognito X, exploring every button, places, and people until you learn, for example, to wave; and then you get so accustomed to the physics and philosophy from Habbo Hotel that you proudly promote yourself from the category "how do we get money?" to the "I know how to speak the character ":¬:"" one, an admirable evolution

Can you remember the first thing you did after signing up for the game, or at least one of the first things? You, perhaps as an emerging born in 2016 or 2001? Have you suffered a lot in the beginning because the game is SO complex for those who are not accustomed to playing such games? Have you tried firstly those the public rooms, the games or dating the girls/boys who sat at the same table as you? Was it hard to fit in, because you were giving the first steps and everything seemed 100% new to you?

As soon as I registered in the (Brazilian) game, I remember that one of the first things I did was to play a random Fallin 'Furni (in Brazil we name it Dança Das Cadeiras which, in a coarse translation, means Chair Dancing) that appeared very inviting on my screen, imagine how the passers-by laughed at me when I asked them the meaning of all acronyms and complex codes they used during matches. The room was extremely simple, with a basic starter window stuck to a wall with no wallpaper, and I remember talking about a lot of things for the people in the room, asking questions, and they seemed to be having fun with it, in the good sense of this word

Tokens
    Habbo
    ThomasLaws

Latest Awards:

I think the first thing I did was sign up for the, "Army - PAYS WELL." Wasn't I in for a treat when they never paid me.
    I roamed around a lot trying to get credits (Bless young gullible me.)
    Just a kid drowning in A levels.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I love how you essentially call it chair dancing!

I first signed up in 2005 in year 6 with my best friend randomly. Don’t remember what the first thing I did was but I remember trying to win cossie change as a noob haha! Think I joined clubhabbo fansite just after that and started basically stalking one of the djs oops

Tokens
    Habbo
    DaimC

Latest Awards:

I remember having loads of fun at the Habbo Mall, i for sure spent most of my time there
    (love):S

Tokens
    Habbo
    cammiee.

My first habbo memory was thinking I was a beast because I was a high rank in one of those role play schools.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Red

Latest Awards:

I can remember setting up my account, picking my name, browsing public rooms, my first hc look and room and also winning the habbowealth medal badge which was on like my first couple of days.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Josh9507

Latest Awards:

Signing up for habbo usa whilist i was in canada

I wrote a longer post about this a few years ago but I basically remember in October 2002, one childhood friend, Matt, learned about Habbo from his two cousins, Colin and Grant, and he then told another of our childhood friends, Ben, who then told me. For a good month or two the five of us were obsessed and played Habbo non-stop.

In those early days we spent most of our time in Public Rooms. In fact, I think the only reason we went to Private Rooms originally was because you used to get some free credits (2 or 3) the first time you made a Private Room. That feature didn't stick around for long.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Mine is building a telephrase with my friend Laura!! And our friends back then, was sooo lovely

Also winning a building competition where Lostie came in that was FAB

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

My oldest memory really was meeting cjames in a room he built and then joining a fansite called Habio. It was tiny - all user system was custom built by him and him alone and this lead me to get involved in fansites - I was an awful news reporter who then moved onto moderation. He actually got me a role at Habborator, so that was fun!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast