HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    My oldest memory really was meeting cjames in a room he built and then joining a fansite called Habio. It was tiny - all user system was custom built by him and him alone and this lead me to get involved in fansites - I was an awful news reporter who then moved onto moderation. He actually got me a role at Habborator, so that was fun!!!
    Oh gosh I rememer habborator! I believe I was a moderator on there.

My first habbo memory that comes to mind was playing battleships in a public room! My first fansite memory was getting my first position on Yourhabbo as news staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    PrettyLoven

I don't remember the first thing I did on Habbo BUT I do remember that there was an anime throne room.
    Something like that. It was a public room in old Habbo before all the changes. It had this chair that everyone wanted to sit on.
    It was the best room ever.

Then there was the original picnic public room. There was a tree that Habbo would sit on top of if you know how.
    I hate to see the tree not be there now. {During the new changes}

And finally Habbo beach. It was a popular room.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

1 was winning a HC TV thinking I was the richest Habbo alive and the other was receiving those 5 credits free from Habbo and spending them on 4 Doormats and Swimming Pool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12