HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Default Creating SSID specifically for UK routing

Hey,

Hoping someone can help here, I live in Spain and I have Sky App on my laptop + xbox, now I can't use them in this country as they are for England only.

What I think I'd like to do is create an SSID (instead of using SurfEasy) so I can connect my devices to that SSID when I want to watch Sky.

But, would I do this by shadowing a UK IP? - Has anyone done this before?

Ross

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

Not sure sorry

Tokens
    Habbo
    .-Richie-.

The best method in which I could recommend would be to use a Proxy/VPN. The best are obviously subscription based, I could suggest a few but I haven't been active on this forum for quite some time now so I'm not 100% sure of the T&C's. If you search the web for "VPN Services", you'll get a list of providers with reviews. A VPN which allows you to choose a source country and have cross platform support would be your best choice.