HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Manji

Default Do you date online or no??

State your reason why is it a Yes or a Never to you..

moderator alert Thread moved by Joe, Forum Moderator. Feel like it's better suited here!
    Last edited by Joe; 08-11-2017 at 11:21 PM.
    I never lose, It's either I win or I learn.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You need to be more specific. Are you referring to an online relationship, or dating apps and meeting people online whom you eventually hook up with?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Manji

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    You need to be more specific. Are you referring to an online relationship, or dating apps and meeting people online whom you eventually hook up with?
    Online relationship like long distance online relationship.
    I never lose, It's either I win or I learn.

Tokens
    Habbo
    cammiee.

I have dated on Habbo before, and online, but it's not something I'd go out of my way to do ever again. I guess feelings are feelings though, and I don't see the massive issue with this if they're happy!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I had online relationships when I was a boy, like twelve years ago. I never would, now. I don't feel you can develop an genuine, sustainable, long-term bond with somebody you cannot physically be with. If you plan to meet up, though, then I think it's worth it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Absolutely not, weird really. I've met people from online but nothing romantic started online rather than in person.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

Once a number of years ago but never again, it’s not the same so why put yourself through it!

Tokens
    Habbo
    .:TaylorSwift:

Latest Awards:

I did when I was 12 years old. Personally I won't find my true love online unless we meet from a dating app

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When I was younger yes, but it was always on the premise that we'd meet eventually. That never happened and I'm glad because I'm extremely happy with my real life relationship lmao.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

HA HA HA I do not even know how to make friends, friend

Well it indeed is a tempting possibility because the internet is basically a magical paradise where all things are around your own opinions so it's very easy to come across people who are supposedly compatible with your thoughts and points of view (then probably generating the loveeee) but obviously, sooner or later, it is natural that we miss a deeper contact, even physical, from the moment the words are no longer enough, mainly in a medium where superficial conversations are increasingly adopted and implicitly encouraged :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast