HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    DaimC

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasLaws View Post
    I used to pay by phone credit! It was super unreliable! You would text this number and a few times it took my phone credit and didn't give me any coins! I would lie to my mum saying that it worked or she would of went crazy at me.
    I must of looked weird going to the corner shop every week and getting like £20 phone credit.
    I used it a couple of times myself. And i can 100% agree with that, not reliable at all
    (love):S

Tokens
    Habbo
    MONEYMAGIC

Latest Awards:

I remember buying phones at Argos that cost £10ish and came with £30 free credit and used it all on Habbo haha! I used to buy a few phones a week. Don't know what I did with them all.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I never really bought Credits, I saw the gift cards in Tesco once, but that was it. However, back then I had no way of buying them, I didn't have a phone and wouldn't dream of using my parent's card .

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

I spend no where near as much as you guys ahah, when I was younger, no one knew I played Habbo so I wouldn't dare ask for money to buy things. But now I'm older and get my own dough, I only spend a couple of pound a month on coins if that...

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

So far I have spent £90 on Habbo credits lol

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasLaws View Post
    I used to pay by phone credit! It was super unreliable! You would text this number and a few times it took my phone credit and didn't give me any coins! I would lie to my mum saying that it worked or she would of went crazy at me.
    I must of looked weird going to the corner shop every week and getting like £20 phone credit.
    I used this way once and I can’t remember correctly but it either gave me more credits than I paid for or never charged my mums phone. Either way I got more than we paid for but I’m pretty sure I only did it once, so yeah it was unreliable.

Aside from that I used to buy the gift cards and I would say spent $200 all together? I even got one for my friend who played’s birthday. The first credits I ever got was a magazine was giving away like 5c if you bought it so me and my (different) friend bought a copy.

Now I just buy HC.

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Josh9507

Latest Awards:

I remember back when habbo sold them @ em games and they were paper and came in a plastic wrap lol i bought 100$ one day lol and i was young and thought free credit sites worked lol hacked the next day #goodtimes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12