HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I don't really get on with my sister, I think I would really hate it if I had an identical twin tbh!! I went to school with a set of triplets who had 2 who got on and were BFFs and one who HATED them, that would be so awkward

although 3 lauras thats tempting

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post

although 3 lauras thats tempting
    I can already see you producing an Habbox Army of Senior Management @despect; @Sho; if this happens, good bye to your jobs!
    Like lawrawrrr, LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    I can already see you producing an Habbox Army of Senior Management @despect; @Sho; if this happens, good bye to your jobs!
    the amount i could get done if there were 4 of me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb

just like on the <LEFTIES< thread, the supposedly exceptional case happens to happen to at least 3 people on this community! and lol that's great

Quote Originally Posted by despect View Post
    I actually have an identical twin brother and honestly, it has its good and bad points. It's weird looking at someone and them to look exactly like you.
    um and is this a big deal as you've actually grown with him and vice versa? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy.hi2 View Post
    wel I have a twin brother non identical we still fight most of the time he winds me up so much but other times hes the best bro in the world we can laugh about stuff we go on nights out togther and pub quizes but he has more friends than me but i dont care much his friends like me as well i guess we can share friends lol. he may say hes better looking but im more intelligence than him. i guess sharing the womb with him we still have that competitive streak in us I guess when you both spent the first 110 days in hospital all you could do was get stronger together and have fun. i guess we have a love and hate relationship but cant ask for better guy to be my best friend in life.
    I understand you bro, this could be an universal situation. My sister and me are basically an yin/yang thing, as we are not compatible with a single thing even though that doesn't make us fight, just.... ignore each other, at worst, heh

She's the known, achieved, communicative and older and I'm the same but upside down. Have you watched "Hey Arnold!" ? So, she's Olga and I'm Helga. Like, even the Helga's "platonic love" thing is entirely comprehensible

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12