HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: DO YOU

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • YAH A DO

6 85.71%
  • NAH A DON'T

1 14.29%
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Default Do you display your Christmas cards?

Easy question this one my mum always has hers (she gets loads because big family and lots of work people... and friends I guess) strung up all along the stairs and hallways, then go over to dad's and he'll have left them all in a pile until Christmas Eve!

Personally I get like 2 so it's easy enough to pop them on top of my speakers which are on my desk so I can see them but they're not displayed for anyone else's benefit as such
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Country
    England
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Ruth-On-Toast

Latest Awards:

Always put ours on top the of fireplace and normally stay their till maybe march cos nobody ever bothers to get rid of them. Same with birthday cards mine from last year were still there till my brothers birthday a month after. We only really got cards from family plus the 1 card someone keeps sending to our house by mistake every year.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes we do.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Yup every year with a piece of red string in the front room.