HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Habbo Christmas

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Default Habbo Christmas

So hopefully you are aware it is near that time when Michael Bublé comes out of his cave, everywhere around you is sales, Christmas lights trees and food, lots and lots of food. Also Habbo turns all Christmassy.

My question is, what would you like to see from Habbo for Christmas? Every year they try a different approach, some consist of daily login rewards, to mazes and puzzles and festive competitions.

My favorite type of Christmas event they did is when they gave you a different penguin each day for when you logged on and if you collected them all you got given that golden penguin.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    So hopefully you are aware it is near that time when Michael Bublé comes out of his cave, everywhere around you is sales, Christmas lights trees and food, lots and lots of food. Also Habbo turns all Christmassy.

My question is, what would you like to see from Habbo for Christmas? Every year they try a different approach, some consist of daily login rewards, to mazes and puzzles and festive competitions.

My favorite type of Christmas event they did is when they gave you a different penguin each day for when you logged on and if you collected them all you got given that golden penguin.
    It was an Arctic Penguin so it was icy not gold, gold is the Ecotron one! I wish I was playing back then, I started the year after, but my sister collected all the penguins .

Tokens
    Habbo
    Josh9507

Latest Awards:

Love the advent callenders they do, however i would like to raindeer pets maybie evan ride able ones