HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

There's plenty of people who have worked really hard and done Habbox proud however, we are going to be inducting people who have made a difference and impact at Habbox.

Loving the suggestions so far, keep them coming!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

I feel like this type of thing needs to be somebody who has done amazingly towards Habbox and to HabboxForum.
    I don't believe if you are a "Habbox God/Habbox Merit" you should automatically get a higher chance to get in as you are already getting reognized for your efforts one way or another. Unless you go that extra mile of course.

With this in mind, I nominate xxMATTGxx, Lawrawrrr, FlyingJesus, LUCPIX and Martin.
    Last edited by Jarkie; 24-11-2017 at 02:23 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    I feel like this type of thing needs to be somebody who has done amazingly towards Habbox and to HabboxForum.
    I don't believe if you are a "Habbox God/Habbox Merit" you should automatically get a higher chance to get in as you are already getting reognized for your efforts one way or another. Unless you go that extra mile of course.

With this in mind, I nominate xxMATTGxx, Lawrawrrr, FlyingJesus, LUCPIX and Martin.
    unsure why everything is staff related but meh

Tokens
    Habbo
    Despect

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    unsure why everything is staff related but meh
    We're more than happy to have suggestions for people who havent been staff before .

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't understand how people can be removed from the 'Hall of Fame,' like their achievements are suddenly deemed moot? Was that just a decision made by Alkaz? And didn't Undertaker rig rare values? It all seems rather arbitrary to me. It's kind of absurd how the forum has been around for over a decade, but there are only currently eight people on this list. Personally I think it should be removed altogether, and Habbox Merit needs to be completely wiped and revamped, and replaced with a system that is properly maintained and regulated.

habbox god got ruined when everyone got it lol
    boiiii I remember when you became a Habbox God. Just missed out on the top five.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 24-11-2017 at 08:52 PM.
    Like Kyle Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I don't understand how people can be removed from the 'Hall of Fame,' like their achievements are suddenly deemed moot? Was that just a decision made by Alkaz? And didn't Undertaker rig rare values? It all seems rather arbitrary to me. It's kind of absurd how the forum has been around for over a decade, but there are only currently eight people on this list. Personally I think it should be removed altogether, and Habbox Merit needs to be completely wiped and revamped, and replaced with a system that is properly maintained and regulated.

boiiii I remember when you became a Habbox God. Just missed out on the top five.
    this is why ive never been soft with you, I think I've held top poster for 5 years? I may be mistaken though if anyone can find it

- - - Updated - - -

[/URL]
    Just a note to this, jake is perm for giving out peoples details to a hacker, but hes still in there lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just to add a bit more to this, because I know it's annoying to say THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE and not actually offer any input, but seeing as Habbox is pretty darn old, it would be nice to recognise users in a broader scpetrum than in the very general 'Hall of Fame' format.

There are numerous roles across the site, and a lot of people have have given a lot of time towards smaller areas of Habbox, so it would be nice to recognise outstanding members by department, and then have a seperate list for non-staff members who have made substantial contributions to the website, and so on. To only recognise people who have made a difference 'on the whole' is kind of difficult and very limiting.

Habbox has a very long history, and everyone is going to have a vastly different view of the sorts of people who should be rewarded. Personally I think Catzsy is one of the single most affable and important people to have been a part of this website. She was a super moderator for a long time, and didn't really leave a lasting 'mark' so to speak, but for the time she was active she really made the forum a better place. As the userbase is so diverse and enduring, I think it would be better to recognise members in a more comprehensive way. The Hall of Fame, as it is, seems very general and narrow.

this is why ive never been soft with you, I think I've held top poster for 5 years? I may be mistaken though if anyone can find it
    Right on, Golden Mercedes. I didn't even realise I was still that high up, and damn I missed my 23,000th post.

Just a note to this, jake is perm for giving out peoples details to a hacker, but hes still in there lol
    THIS IS LUDICROUS.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

brb while I give myself 8,265 of GoldenMerc's posts.

My only suggestion is don't just put anyone on it and don't put people on it due to post count or the duration of which they've been around. like I'm probably one of the oldest (in terms of habbox age not irl age) active members and I shouldn't be in it, neither should GoldenMerc just for posting a bit more 10 years ago

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would probably suggest Calvin (if he came up with the Wiki idea, if he didn't then whoever did), because I believe, and have always said the Wiki is one of our unique features that we have. It was a genius idea to bring it, and it's still something that's updated on a regular basis and gets people onto Habbox - people sign up to the Wiki just to edit pages and give their knowledge. The Hall of Fame should show pure dedication to Habbox, or show that they brought something outstanding to the fansite.

I don't think I'm going to be liked for this one, but I wouldn't exactly add xxMATTGxx onto it, unless you're mainly talking about his work prior to around 2014. When I was AGM with him, it was unfortunate but you could see he didn't care/have the time for Habbox as much anymore, and the co-owner role that he received (and did deserve) allowed him to take a more backseat approach to Habbox. However, in the later stages of his reign he didn't exactly wow me, maybe he did with others, but you could see a change! If you were to add him for his other achievements as well as his dedication before he lost the motivation somewhat then I'd say go for it, because he does deserve it for that!

I'd also suggest Mathew and Alex3213 for their help in shaping the Events and Competitions Departments. They worked extremely well with their manager/assistant and really pushed those departments forward. It's a shame it couldn't stay like that forever though.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

am r8 famus

I always thought Hall of Fame was for like people who pioneered stuff like the chaps who made the sites and whatnot, but since it's just a wiki page and no-one's gonna reallllllllly stumble across it unless they want to, doesn't bother me what happens with it
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast