HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Default Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Engaged

Quote Originally Posted by BBC News

Prince Harry is to marry his American actress girlfriend Meghan Markle.Harry, fifth in line to the throne, will marry Ms Markle next spring and will live at Nottingham Cottage at Kensington Palace in London.The couple, who have been dating since the summer of 2016, secretly got engaged earlier this month.In a statement, Prince Charles said he was "delighted to announce" his son's news and that Harry had received the blessing of Ms Markle's parents.Only the Queen and "other close members of his family" initially knew of the engagement, which took place in London.

Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, said they were "very excited for Harry and Meghan", adding: "It has been wonderful getting to know Meghan and to see how happy she and Harry are together."

Prime Minister Theresa May offered her "very warmest congratulations" and wished the couple "great happiness for the future".Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said: "I wish them well, I hope they have a great life together".He joked: "Having met Harry a couple of times I'm sure they're going to have a great deal of fun together."

Bring on the next few months of wedding gossip :¬:

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Congratulations.

I thought she was Canadian? Given they both like spending time in Canada and America I like the idea of the Royal Wedding being held in Ottawa with the possibility of Prince Harry being Governor-General of Canada for 5 years in the future. It's been done before.

As is tradition, both will be given titles in the form of Dukedoms (normally) on the wedding day. Rumours are that Prince Harry will choose the Dukedom of Sussex (she'd be then known as the Duchess of Sussex) but who knows? Could be anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_...United_Kingdom

The Duke and Duchess of Toronto?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Sounds like a Harry Potter character

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Like Jarkie, Alkaz Liked

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Congratulations.

I thought she was Canadian? Given they both like spending time in Canada and America I like the idea of the Royal Wedding being held in Ottawa with the possibility of Prince Harry being Governor-General of Canada for 5 years in the future. It's been done before.

As is tradition, both will be given titles in the form of Dukedoms (normally) on the wedding day. Rumours are that Prince Harry will choose the Dukedom of Sussex (she'd be then known as the Duchess of Sussex) but who knows? Could be anything.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_...United_Kingdom

The Duke and Duchess of Toronto?
    I've wondered why Edward was only an Earl. From what I've read it turns out that it seems they wish for him to inherit the title of Duke of Edinburgh.

Happy for them both, nice to see his bachelor days are finally over. Future generations of the monarchy seem pretty secure at steady at the moment.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    I've wondered why Edward was only an Earl. From what I've read it turns out that it seems they wish for him to inherit the title of Duke of Edinburgh.
    I had read that apparently Prince Edward was a fan of a TV show in the 1990s which had the title Earl of Wessex and wanted to go by that, and you're right that the intention is for the Duke of Edinburgh title to go to Prince Edward when Prince Philip dies.