HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default How much do you pay on your phone contract?

In like march next year I'm looking at getting a new phone and/or contract but I am literally like shocked at how much they cost??

I used to pay £25 for a phone (iPhone 5S), 1GB data and unlimited everything; now I pay £8.99 for 5GB data and unlimited. I really hate the idea of paying SO MUCH extra a month for phone so I'm thinking of saving up to buy a phone outright (second hand) and sim only deal?

Thoughts?

Tokens
    Habbo
    cammiee.

I pay nothing, because my dad pays it for me But yeah, mine costs a lot which is pretty stupid considering I only have 2gb of bloody data

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I pay £10 per month, but it's on GiffGaff so it's not a contract. I bought my phone outright for around £180 (the best budget phone you could buy at the time). They keep changing the goody bags but for the £10 I get 500 minutes, unlimited texts and 3gb of data.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Same as Samantha. GiffGaff is the best.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

I pay £10 a month - Sim Only contract with O2. I agree, I hate paying extra for a phone on top of a contract, so I buy the phone I want off set and just have a cheap contract.

Win Win really.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Sim only and paygo have quickly become muuuuch better options, I'm contracted for £13/m but could be getting the same things for a fiver with giffgaff tbh, not gonna stay on when the contract ends
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

£50 a month 5gb date and unlimited everything else. Got the Samsung S7 Edge the day it was released.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

£35 5gb and unlimited. Parents have paid for that one but this one (christmas) I've vowed that I will pay for the majority and the rest will be part of Christmas for me - I promised the current phone I have was the last one I get given to me and I'm happy I'm sticking to it!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ed2k

Latest Awards:

Galaxy S8+ contract with Vodafone £12 with unlimited mins, texts and 30gb data. Should have been £48 a month

HabboxLive Radio Manager

Why not follow me on Twitter for HabboxLive's latest updates, competitions and upcoming plans? @ed2khabbo

Fancy being a part of the Habbox team? Click HERE

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Alkaz View Post
    £50 a month 5gb date and unlimited everything else. Got the Samsung S7 Edge the day it was released.
    whaT THE SHIT HOW CAN YOU AFFORD THAT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast