HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Default Christmas forum updates!

Hello everyone and WELCOME TO DECEMBER!

The forum has had a good ol' revamp to celebrate the festive season and I'm here to let you know!

Shop

There are SIX icons now for sale in the shop! You can see them below. They all sell for 150 tokens - the equivalent of posting just 15 threads on the forum!!

We have a Christmas tree, bow, gingerbread man, wreath, berries and a candy cane!

There is also a token VIP - selling for 1000 tokens. You can have a funky light string above your name!

Buy them here!

Skins

The winter skin is now available, and the default Dojo theme has had a snowy makeover!

Charity VIP

As every year, our charity VIP is now available too! You can get a cute sparkly name from the Donator page by clicking here!

This is what they look like - buy one then change your colours on the same page!

We had a three-way tie following the poll so I've decided to keep it open for a few more days: please vote if you haven't already!

VOTE FOR YOUR CHARITY

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

OH I forgot to add!!

The Christmas forum is now live too!! In here you can put all of your discussions and threads about CHRISTMAS THINGS!

FIND THE FORUM HERE

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Hello everyone!

I'm happy to say that we will be supporting MIND in this year's Charity VIP sale!

All the proceeds so far and anything yet to come will be donated to Mind.

If you'd like to buy some VIP but can't pay IRL money, please let me know as I can sell some for Habbo credits/furni!!

Everyone who buys the VIP will also be given the following award:

Buy yours now here!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

We have three new VIPs now on sale - all proceeds going to Mind!

They are:

Red and Green
    Arctic Blue
    Christmas

Click here to buy them now!