HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Attached

Latest Awards:

Default 2017 Furni/ Campaign Help

Hi guys,

Really fallen behind with Habbo campaigns and furniture releases since February this year and I'm looking to catch up so I can add the furnis to my museum. I've scoured the internet trying to find out what has been released. So far I have come up with:

Easter 2017 (Great Farm Bake).
    Santorini (Greek).
    Sci-Fi 2017 (very small range).
    Summer 2017 (something sea/ fishing related - very small range).
    Modern Studio.
    Bazaar.
    Emerald Chest of Light Rares.
    Elegant (I believe it came in a bundle?).
    Habboween 2017 (Cursed Caves).
    Dessert Cafe.
    American Prairie (seems to consist of six animals and three clothing pieces?).
    Chess Pieces (bundle).
    Xmas 2017 (Victorian Xmas).

How accurate is this list? And is there anything I've missed out?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Hey mate I have lots of recent furni I don’t use. Check out my 3 storage rooms and let me know if you need anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarkie View Post
    Hey mate I have lots of recent furni I don’t use. Check out my 3 storage rooms and let me know if you need anything.
    Cheers bud appreciate that. I'll have a look through this evening and make a list!

Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

If you're collecting ALL furni there's been some extra clothing bits added - the yeti mask thing, new Halloween items such as the creepy demon eyes/raven mask/leia hair, flip flops and socks, some activity crowns coming out soon, another couple of actual crowns, the braids, shark head, stupid face hugger thing

Other actual furni: all the six rare American animals (see HQ), fishing trawler (that might be part of the weird fishing campaign, it was mostly a re-release than new range)

that's all I can think of I think that only goes back to like summer time though!!

Just need a bit of info, were the Modern Studio, Elegant and Dessert Cafe ranges ever actually released as catalogue ranges, or did they just come in bundles?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Attached View Post
    Just need a bit of info, were the Modern Studio, Elegant and Dessert Cafe ranges ever actually released as catalogue ranges, or did they just come in bundles?
    not sure about modern studio, but the elegant and dessert cafe ranges were bundle exclusives

Quote Originally Posted by Sho View Post
    not sure about modern studio, but the elegant and dessert cafe ranges were bundle exclusives
    Modern Studio was the only one I was sure about so that clears it up, thanks.

Like Sho Liked