HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Villian is Harley Quinn she's mental so I really like her as a character!

For hero IDK who I'd choose really. Completely based on films, I'd probably pick StarLord as I really like the Guardians films, or be a bit more out there and say Hermione from Harry Potter, she counts as a heroine right??

It's sad how few heronies there are in the (popular, aka films./tv) Marvel/DC universes!
    THIS IS IN GAMES NOOB

Fav hero is prob Rayman he's so laid back and just fancies hovering around collecting shiny shit, what a babe
    Fav villain... not entirely sure. My problem with most villains is that they're not evil ENOUGH (which is why they lose rather than just full on murder the protagonist) but I guess Heihachi Mishima from the Tekken series is pretty cool
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    THIS IS IN GAMES NOOB

Fav hero is prob Rayman he's so laid back and just fancies hovering around collecting shiny shit, what a babe
    Fav villain... not entirely sure. My problem with most villains is that they're not evil ENOUGH (which is why they lose rather than just full on murder the protagonist) but I guess Heihachi Mishima from the Tekken series is pretty cool
    prize for reading goes to...

OK GAME ANSWER IS STILL HARLEY QUINN SHES FAB IN THE LEGO GAMES

hero is erm prob yoshi I love yoshi a adventure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

I love the Guardians films but I hate Harry Potter as I just think it gets boring.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12