HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Your favo(u)rite hero/villain

From the moment videogames cease to be synonymous with "human-controlled inexpressive pixels" to "anthropomorphic characters living an adventure in a parallel universe," the affection we nowadays have with these creatures is quite recurring and justifiable, just as it happens when it comes to movies and books. Aah, but we understand you if you also felt affection for the tetris' tiny blocks

From the first time I came into contact with a computer game, at the age of five, I became an incorrigible fan of Sonic The Hedhehog!, not only due to his games and the whole speed levels but also he kind of became a personal superhero of mine, although he'd usually be deplorable while talking to poor Amy, his girlfriend-but-he-doesn't-know-it. What's your favourite videogame character(s)?

ok so in the past, a local fan created a "Brazilian" version of 2D game, ala Sonic, called BRASonic, it's pretty much similar to the original games but Sonic was totally green and obviously the whole game happened in Brazil's states, heh . It became quite famous around here but before its sequel he was renamed to BrazSonic (or something) because the "bra" thing could be disturbing to some traditional fans ¬_¬

EDIT: and, please, may not your habbo be classified as your favourite videogame character
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 06-12-2017 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Ps

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Honestly, the one person I absolutely loved on any game was my Fable III character. Since the first fable, I've done multiple play throughs of the game and choose different alignments each time, normally being completely evil for my first run through. Sorry for spoilers (its so old come on guys), but I decided to be horrible and choose terrible decisions to save money for everyone when the darkness eventually came and I eventually saved everyone from death due to my defences being good enough due to the money the crown made - everyone loved me!

Then, I bloody purchased ALL of the properties in the entire game and made a tyrannical empire - god, that game is my favourite of all time. Lionhead Studios splitting up broke my damn heart.

Tokens
    Habbo
    PrettyLoven

My favorite hero is Abe.

Meet Elley and His Dancing Friends!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    paul99099

Latest Awards:

Hero: Crash Bandicoot
    Villain: Vaas Montenegro

Tokens
    Habbo
    DaimC

Latest Awards:

Favorite hero will always be: Sora from Kingdom Hearts
    (love):S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like the Wind Waker versions of Link and Ganondorf.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

Geralt in Witcher 3 he is so cool and I love that game so much.

Favourite villain is definitely the flood from Halo. SO CREEPY.

Tokens
    Habbo
    thatc00lgirl

Latest Awards:

Hero will be always - Wonder Woman
    Villian would be (this is a tough choice) - Harley Quinn

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

My favourite hero is always Superman :Heart:

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Villian is Harley Quinn she's mental so I really like her as a character!

For hero IDK who I'd choose really. Completely based on films, I'd probably pick StarLord as I really like the Guardians films, or be a bit more out there and say Hermione from Harry Potter, she counts as a heroine right??

It's sad how few heronies there are in the (popular, aka films./tv) Marvel/DC universes!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast