HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    TKR1

Default Well hello there...

So... i guess its time for this habbo oldie to sign up for the very established community in habbo...

As a little better introduction, i started habbo back in 2005 in the finnish habbo, and then joined the english habbo in 2011.

I have been playing habbo for the most part of my life.

So, if any of ye have any questions from a more interesting time in the history of habbo, please do ask, i am always happy to indulge in a friendly convo.

As for supporting habbo, i am a Habbo Guardian, have been now for a few years... and also involved in CSR in many other online games.

Anyways, it is nice to be here, and will see what interesting things i can find here...

Best Regards

TKR1
    AKA
    devaux(FIN)

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Oh nice, welcome to Habbox, thanks for the little backstory. I've been on the English one all my habbo life - I joined originally in 2006. Stick around and if you've any questions please give one of us a shout!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by TKR1 View Post
    So... i guess its time for this habbo oldie to sign up for the very established community in habbo...

As a little better introduction, i started habbo back in 2005 in the finnish habbo, and then joined the english habbo in 2011.

I have been playing habbo for the most part of my life.

So, if any of ye have any questions from a more interesting time in the history of habbo, please do ask, i am always happy to indulge in a friendly convo.

As for supporting habbo, i am a Habbo Guardian, have been now for a few years... and also involved in CSR in many other online games.

Anyways, it is nice to be here, and will see what interesting things i can find here...

Best Regards

TKR1
    AKA
    devaux(FIN)

Hello!! Welcome to Habbox I am a Guardian myself and I loveeeee doing it.

I hope you like it here and please let me know if you have any questions!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Welcome to HxF