HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Fontsss

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb Fontsss

When they began to prove that computers were not just a bank of accurate code-driven information and that they weren't supposed to be against a more artistic and user-friendly (or idiot proof) aspect...

**...the character fonts became a matter of relevance even for those who do not care about design and made, for example, our conversations in MSN Messenger more fun and .... expressive, dynamic ....**

...we know that you are a seasoneduser and have probably had many experiences regarding this. Do you have a font to call your favorite, or at least one that you look at and think "this is fab" or similar??

Volter (Goldfish), the pixelated one that we commonly see on our Habbo stickies, is awesome too. Got no clue why they needed to smooth it out for the chatting box

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I like Century Gothic, which is actually available on here. I usually use it for titles and such in my work. I just find it very pleasing to the eye.
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

I could lit talk about fonts all day but some of my faves include Gotham (because it's our brand font at work and it's actually rather nice), garamond cuz that g mate although it looks average on here, also a fan of Raleway, and ngl goldfish volter does have nostalgia.

And I swear I have at least three more which I love so I'll get back to you if I remember them

Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

MY FAV FONTS are Lobster (until it got overused) and Lemon/Milk

love a good sans serif me

I also really like quicksand which is a font @Drew; introduced me to

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post
    I could lit talk about fonts all day but some of my faves include Gotham (because it's our brand font at work and it's actually rather nice), garamond cuz that g mate although it looks average on here, also a fan of Raleway, and ngl goldfish volter does have nostalgia.

And I swear I have at least three more which I love so I'll get back to you if I remember them
    We use a font called TheSerif at work which you might light if you like some good lettering

Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Comic sans forever
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Nick, LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

I'm very simple and love Verdana.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Comic sans forever
    this s actually a really cleverly designed font and definitely has its uses but people NEED TO STOP USING IT FOR EVERY DAY

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    I'm very simple
    init tho
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Joe Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    I like Century Gothic, which is actually available on here. I usually use it for titles and such in my work. I just find it very pleasing to the eye.
    Yo, it's a compulsory order for all the pamphlets of things that pertain to the classy zone!? Five star buildings, restaurants with escargots and depilation halls

Quote Originally Posted by Sloths View Post

lol isn't that cute when we compare the fonts and they get so tiny tiny little dwarfed but at the same time good looking !??!?

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    this s actually a really cleverly designed font and definitely has its uses but people NEED TO STOP USING IT FOR EVERY DAY
    That's true, it's hard to imagine The Sims without it, to be honest XD Maybe the problem is not even that it's overused (maybe it does not happen nowadays?), But rather that, one day, a very funny person has decided to turn it into a satire and put it into a lowwww category, as if everything written with Comic Sans is no longer considered visually beautiful... or professional. SUCH NONSENSE