Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55
  1. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,659
    Tokens
    22,994
    View Awards

    Default

    Looking at Asia next year.

    • Vietnam
    • Cambodia
    • Thailand
    • Malaysia
    • Singapore
    Likes -:Undertaker:- liked this post

  2. #42
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cádiz, Kingdom of Spain
    Posts
    25,202
    Tokens
    2,121
    View Awards

    Default

    Given moving to Spain next month I will certainly make use of my weekends and hopefully get to see Cadiz, Seville, Malaga and *drum roll* the colony of Gibraltar which will be cool!
    wicked snakes, inside a place you thought was dignified

  3. #43
    Sho's Avatar
    Sho is online now Calon Lân x
    Assistant General Manager (Content)


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    6,953
    Tokens
    5,017
    View Awards

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Given moving to Spain next month I will certainly make use of my weekends and hopefully get to see Cadiz, Seville, Malaga and *drum roll* the colony of Gibraltar which will be cool!
    i visited gibraltar a few years ago and it's one of my favourite places to have ever visited!
    also moving to spain will help you a lot with your language learning (assuming you're still learning.) i wish i was brave enough to move somewhere completely new like that. best of luck!

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,659
    Tokens
    22,994
    View Awards

    Default

    Might be a bit late to be posting in here but I spent a week in Porthmadog, climbed Snowdon once more.



    We're off to Portugal in September now too.

    @-:Undertaker:-; How was Moscow? I was watching something on Netflix about Red Square. Looked so interesting.. St. Basil's, Kremlin etc
    Likes -:Undertaker:- liked this post

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    79
    Tokens
    552
    View Awards

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Looking at Asia next year.

    • Vietnam
    • Cambodia
    • Thailand
    • Malaysia
    • Singapore
    Include Philippines on your list. The beaches are the best. Boracay, Siargao, El Nido

  6. #46
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cádiz, Kingdom of Spain
    Posts
    25,202
    Tokens
    2,121
    View Awards

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    Might be a bit late to be posting in here but I spent a week in Porthmadog, climbed Snowdon once more.

    We're off to Portugal in September now too.

    @-:Undertaker:-; How was Moscow? I was watching something on Netflix about Red Square. Looked so interesting.. St. Basil's, Kremlin etc
    Really really good, glad I went when it was snowing too - you come away impressed that this grand imperial city rises in the East totally isolated. Without a doubt it is the grandest place I have ever been, place it most reminds me of (architecture wise) is Liverpool tbh.
    wicked snakes, inside a place you thought was dignified

  7. #47
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Cádiz, Kingdom of Spain
    Posts
    25,202
    Tokens
    2,121
    View Awards

    Default

    just this weekend visited the Kingdom of Morocco (Tangier) and Colony of Gibraltar

    the monkeys were so cool i got one to jump on my back and it was playing with my hair


    looking atm in October when i have a longer weekend at possibly going alone to Algiers in Algeria.
    wicked snakes, inside a place you thought was dignified

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,659
    Tokens
    22,994
    View Awards

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    just this weekend visited the Kingdom of Morocco (Tangier) and Colony of Gibraltar

    the monkeys were so cool i got one to jump on my back and it was playing with my hair


    looking atm in October when i have a longer weekend at possibly going alone to Algiers in Algeria.
    Interesting! I've quite fancied Morocco. Let me know how Algeria is, if you go.
    Likes -:Undertaker:- liked this post

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,659
    Tokens
    22,994
    View Awards

    Default

    To add to this, I got back from Portugal on Monday. Double post ikr.

    We stayed in Olhos de Aqua, which is near Albufeira in the Algarve.
    Likes -:Undertaker:- liked this post

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,138
    Tokens
    8,884
    View Awards

    Default

    I am not sure whether my roadtrips with my besties will still be on or not. We are supposed to hit the road for a week but well, I don't think they wanted it though T.T

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO