HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha View Post
    Off to Ingoldmells in July/August as usual. Then we're hopefully going to go to Prestatyn in Wales or Cleethorpes on the cheap holidays we got last year.
    Update on this, went to Ingoldmells in July/August (had food poisoning most of the holiday, so it wasn't much of one for me).

Instead of Prestatyn we went to Pwllheli.

Off to Blackpool with my boyfriend at the back end of October until the start of November. So with this one, he wanted to go to Blackpool as he thinks there's more to do there than Skegness and he liked it when we went last time (our first holiday together, his first time in Blackpool in June 2016). It was really dead at that point, so we decided to book off from 29th October (we're away for Halloween which is great, trick or treating at hotels in Blackpool was good fun as a kid, shame I'm too old now and we're away for his birthday too yay) and I assumed that was when kids went back to school so it wouldn't be as busy as school holidays - turns out a lot of schools have that week off so he's going to see Blackpool like never before .
    Last edited by Samantha; 28-09-2018 at 10:08 PM.

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff
    Competitions Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

I'm off to Scotland in a couple of weeks

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Being a teacher, I am now constrained by when I can go away.

With two friends we've decided we're going to try go away over New Year. Ideally I would like to go to Burma, but prices are quite high this time of year with the holidays so we may just have to take what we can get. So far seen cheap flights to India, Jordan, Ghana and Canada.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Jordan is expensive. I've been living there for 6 years. They have high currency but low standard of living (I do not know if I translated what I meant to say correctly).

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I just booked Sri Lanka with a friend at New Year's but we spent a FORTUNE and I feel so sick now my stomach is churning. Shouldn't have done it.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456