HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    i know im replying on basically all of your posts but for NYC i would look at combining Norwegian airlines and booking hotel or AirBnB separately, i got a r8 good deal from Gatwick direct. Heard people going on cheap airlines (WOWAIR) via Iceland as well. That is if youre pennypinching.
    Oooh we'll have to have a look at that. Considering my other half has recommended to save like 1600 to include spending monies x_x

bella ciao

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    Oooh we'll have to have a look at that. Considering my other half has recommended to save like 1600 to include spending monies x_x
    yea it's well worth it. wow is cheap because its essentially 2 short-haul ryanair-style flights joined up. norwegian is cheap for reasons unknown, but you get no food on the plane but the food and beers are pretty inexpensive (like $4 a beer, $5 a sandwich).

go to the happy hours if youre drinking out, and check out areas outside manhatten like brooklyn etc for some less standard/more interesting (and a bit cheaper) places to eat. it is a magical city though and i would love to move there for a year.
    Last edited by alexxxxx; 19-04-2018 at 05:26 PM.
    goodbye.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by alexxxxx View Post
    yea it's well worth it. wow is cheap because its essentially 2 short-haul ryanair-style flights joined up. norwegian is cheap for reasons unknown, but you get no food on the plane but the food and beers are pretty inexpensive (like $4 a beer, $5 a sandwich).

go to the happy hours if youre drinking out, and check out areas outside manhatten like brooklyn etc for some less standard/more interesting (and a bit cheaper) places to eat. it is a magical city though and i would love to move there for a year.
    I've always wanted to go, and Christmas seems like the best time because of everything that goes on around that time. :3

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sonny.nixon

Latest Awards:

Im off to Cuba for Christmas!!!

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Another year coming... another thread.

I'm already trying to put together some trips, especially as ticket prices on planes drop so low in January and February! Got two i'm *trying* to organise at the moment.... one is a trip to Bombay, India in maybe March and the other a long weekend in January to Moscow, Russia. Just throwing them out there at the moment and waiting to see who can do - one mate is going to let me know on Bombay before Christmas, if it's a Yes then i'll book immediately.

So my (shaky) plans so far are....

Moscow, Russia - January(?) - £320
    Bombay, India - March(?) - £330

But who knows. Most of my holidays last year were last moment trips. Not getting my hopes up massively about the two above as depends on a lot of factors but certainly are top of my list and i'm quite keen to do them!!!

What about you? Any plans to go away, where and how much?
    I wanted to visit Russia too. Perhaps Kiev. I am seeing lots of great photos posted on Instagram. Targeting to go there this Winter.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Just returned from holiday.

Koper, Slovenia
    Venice, Italy
    Split, Croatia
    Dubrovnik, Croatia
    Kotor, Montenegro
    Corfu, Greece

Here's me on the city walls in Dubrovnik.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

Since I've just finished off my med school and about to go back to my beloved country Malaysia, I'm thinking of having a road trip with my best friends for one last time (most probably, unless they are still hyped up about our friendship when they grow old).

A friend suggested to go for a two days trip to Singapore by land, using trains and what not or Thailand or Indonesia but to be honest, I don't fancy them much. Because we gonna spend only a few days if we go to a foreign country. But we can use the same amount of money for a longer trip if we do domestically. So, I proposed we have a week tour around the whole Malaysia. It's not finalized yeah, but I hope we have the chance too though! It's one of my last chances to be close and create memories with them

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sloths

Latest Awards:

We don’t have anything booked as of yet but I am determined to go somewhere, we are planning to go to Sydney around September time but I’d love to go somewhere else too before then although probably not abroad that time!

I want to visit Eastern Europe or Kiev or Moscow.

Has anyone here spent Christmas in Kiev? How was it?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast