HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

do you live a scheduled life?

I read this term (scheduled life) in a song lyric and thought "that is funny"

----------------------

Hey, now this is something I'm running after!!

Obviously even the laziest human being in the world lives a fractionally organized life because of their accuracy in attending daily services such as sleeping and having lunch, but would you be one of those people who like to go a little further and maybe organize ALL (or almost all) your daily acts on a journal/post-it/Excel file (like a script) in order to do everything you need to do without postponing or abandoning your ideas?

If so, I'd love some tips XD because I've trying to do this but... as it seems, writing the plans down is not quite enough to take it for granted, if you know what I mean

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

God, I aim to be this person every single day of my life but I never stick to it and never go through with it. I do add everything to calendars because I have the worst memory when I'm stressed or under pressure. I do have a massive to-do list on my phone with an app called Wunderlist which I can super recommend but I just don't do them?

This might be actually because I'm bored of my degree. I think when I start my teacher training it'll all change as I'll be doing something I love.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

Yup I sure do. When you work full time it is hard not to live a scheduled life

Tokens

Nope,
    I might be lazy but I'm not one of those boring folk who like to plan the day ahead.. You only live once, I'd rather adventure into the unknown.

I do however, like to keep in a routine and have my lunch at pretty much the same time.