HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Who are/were you at school?

Remember that time at a school where, for some reason or another, we were tempted to try on a sport (soccer/dodgeball), whether cos it was fun or because someone told us to do it?.. with our classmates or, if we were unlucky, the guys from different classes and ages?

Um, maybe not because it might not be a thing outside Brazil? Time shall tell

Well, if you identify, who would you be, exactly?

The "loser" kind of player, who would never know how to kick/hold a ball efficiently and was never the first choice when they hand-picked players for their teams? On second thought, not even the penultimate option?

Or maybe the complete opposite of that, you were good at all the sports you played and people really LIKED to play with you because you were responsible for most of the wins?

Maybe you belonged to a place that was a dividing line between these two extremes. You were not the best player (nor the worst player) but, anyway, you had fun and helped the team in some way?

DISCUSS

Tokens

Latest Awards:

People got picked on popularity at my last school. With football I always thought I was decent and I loved to play but then people who didn't even really like football much (they played rugby most of the time) used to get picked before me. Was never picked last though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I skipped sports the entire last year of school since it was first period and pointless since there was no qualification attached to it, so I got to get up nice and late on Thursdays, but the years I did do it people mostly just picked their friends. Two popular kids would get picked as captains, then take turns in choosing who would join their team. Mostly I never hung out with these people, so I was usually one of the last, but there was a big exception. If we were playing rounders, then I would usually be one of the first since I was super good at rounders. Sadly, we barely ever played rounders (another reason I skipped the last year — every lesson was football). Unless it was rounders, I didn't really care what I did or how well I did. Mostly I found sports boring, but we played rugby a couple of times and that was quite fun when it was raining, since everyone would get so into it and start sliding around all over the place.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 16-12-2017 at 03:39 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I was good at everything and popular with a model girlfriend

Times change lmao
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Like Joe Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

I was quite popular at school to be honest and in terms of sports I was pretty good at most and was picked quite often in the first couple of people, not that I really noticed. Contact sports I was always better at than the others and in like 5-a-side games I always did quite well for myself. Wouldn't say I was responsible for wins though.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

i'm crap at football and have no interest in it... what was worse was how seriously it was taken in PE so i couldn't even be assed then. no point playing for a laugh, losing the ball and then people fuming cos you kicked it wrong. mates who were okay at football couldn't even be assed with it cos it wasn't even fun with scals fuming if anyone did anything wrong.

THAT said i was quite good at cross country and enjoyed that, didn't mind badminton (not good but enjoyed it) and gym.

generally in school i'd say we [my group of mates] were Inbetweeners. i loved my time in school, miss it!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jarkie

Latest Awards:

I was rubbish at everything but Badminton I even got selected on the schools team where we vrs the other local schools and somehow came second.

Tokens
    Habbo
    TinyFroggy

Latest Awards:

I am the loser. Don't really know how to play football or any other stuff. Hate the PE class. Just because I am not good at it. Not that anyone cares but yeah, I do.