HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Lag on new laptop

I recently purchased a laptop with these specs
    Intel Celeron N3060 Processor, 2Gb RAM, 32Gb Storage, Intel HD graphics
    and habbo is still slow and laggy. Could someone please help me out baring in mind that this laptop is fresh out the box. Thanks

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 1Buddha View Post
    I recently purchased a laptop with these specs
    Intel Celeron N3060 Processor, 2Gb RAM, 32Gb Storage, Intel HD graphics
    and habbo is still slow and laggy. Could someone please help me out baring in mind that this laptop is fresh out the box. Thanks
    What browser are you using? Google Chrome will eat your RAM like its absolutely nothing. Also, it does look like your laptop is actually a smaller notebook which is relatively low end, but then again Habbo shouldn't be having these issues.

Could be your internet connection too? Go here: http://www.speedtest.net/ and let us know!

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Joe View Post
    What browser are you using? Google Chrome will eat your RAM like its absolutely nothing. Also, it does look like your laptop is actually a smaller notebook which is relatively low end, but then again Habbo shouldn't be having these issues.

Could be your internet connection too? Go here: http://www.speedtest.net/ and let us know!
    Im using firefox and im sure its not my internet connection as i play it on my phone and it works fine

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by 1Buddha View Post
    Im using firefox and im sure its not my internet connection as i play it on my phone and it works fine
    Try using Chrome instead. I had to give up on Firefox, especially for playing Habbo. It would just run so poorly. For me, it was so much smoother on Chrome.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    Try using Chrome instead. I had to give up on Firefox, especially for playing Habbo. It would just run so poorly. For me, it was so much smoother on Chrome.
    Ill give it a go now and will let you know! Thanks