HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New HC Furni

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Default New HC Furni

So Habbo has brought out new HC furni that you can get when you get your normal HC gifts instead of the emojis. Check the spoiler below for them.

What are your thoughts? Personally I think they're better than the emojis but I don't like the colours...

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.
    Like Jarkie Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

As you say, definitely better than the emojis! Got 80 gifts lined up lol could make a whole room of this stuff butttttt prob won't, some red bits might be nice for valentine's rooms though who knows
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

i quite like them ngl. i have like 60 gifts waiting but probs wont redeem them unless i specifically need the furni for something cos atm cant find a use for them

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

it is awfully good to know that that was only a false alarm and the furniture were actually re-coloured

the colours are okay but definitely not as sexy as the original purple ones, here they look more like those kind of furniture we'd see in a four-star hotel. the pride won't let too many users to use it unless they want to have a lil collection of it. but still, THUMBS UP Sulake, no more emojis (H)

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

I like the colour of this furni!! I'll probably buy a cuple of the different seats as they're cute and would work in most rooms (especially castle themed maybe?)

Got like 40 gifts to use up yawwwwn

I'm bias as bling has always been one of my favourite ranges but I like this stuff a lot. I think it looks better than any of the other ranges they've given a HC recolour.

I'm just sad they haven't done recoloured bling teles.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

One of the better recolours Habbo has done, it's a shame they're destined to be worthless as a lot of players would have probably purchased the items.

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

It’s so pointless getting them they’re just witty nothing, more valuable to me to hold on to my gifts and wait for SOMETHING to come up lol, think I have 90 odd to choose

Conor is offline The Santa of Habbox
    HabboxLive Guest DJ (Conor)
    Guest Events Organiser
    HabboxWiki Staff

Tokens
    Habbo
    FUNISMYME

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    It’s so pointless getting them they’re just witty nothing, more valuable to me to hold on to my gifts and wait for SOMETHING to come up lol, think I have 90 odd to choose
    Do you really think the gifts will be worth anything in the future? Habbo got to make money somehow.

Conor
    FUNISMYME on Habbo

Guest HabboxLive DJ & Guest Event Host & HabboxWiki Staff & Competitions Staff

Previously one of the longest running HabboxLive Senior DJ, Ex Event Host, Ex Competition Staff, Ex Article Writer, Ex Help Desk Staff

See something on the Wiki that needs updating? Feel free to PM me info and I'll get it sorted.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Sianness

Latest Awards:

I'm with the others, waiting for some decent gifts (not anything that is necessarily worth something, just something that looks nice and is useable)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast